I Can Wait Forever: Epilogue

Today, Sasuke-kun invited me to the studio where he was scheduled for photo shoot.

At the door of the studio flocked the paparazzi. They swarm on us like bees while we made our way to the entrance of the studio.

I can hear them asking like what did exactly happened why he ran away during the wedding. And was it because of Karin? Why do you love Hyuuga-san? And why did we end up together again? How? When?

I just gave a smile in response to their questions but one question caught my attention, "Why do you still love Uzumaki-san after all that happened?" (otaku-chan8761's question haha :D)

I stopped in front of her and gave my reply, "Uhmm...first of all I want everyone to know that I had already moved on but to answer your question, I would just say that..I would fight for the person I love even if you know you'd still lose in the end. I will still try to fight for it." I smiled at her.

"But how do you feel about dating Uchiha-san, Uzumaki-san's best friend?" Another asked.

"Well..I don't mind. I'm fine with them being best friends." I answered.

"So, it's just okay if you see Uzumaki-san right now?" Somebody asked.

"I actually saw him before and had settled things already. And just like what I've said, I've moved on." I answered again.

"When was that?...Where?"

Questions won't stop but finally we made it into the building already. Although there was one question that I heard before the door closed.

"What can you say about the rumors that Uzumaki-san is postponing his marriage to Haruno-san?"

What?!

I turned to Sasuke-kun who also heard the question.

He bowed and pinched his nose bridge, "That's true. Naruto became skeptical of marrying Sakura...because he found her cheating twice." Sasuke-kun explained.

"It must be really difficult dating celebrities and models." I chuckled shyly as I tried to joke.

Sasuke-kun rested his forehead over mine. "So you're saying you're having difficulty dating me?"

"T-That's not what I meant! Hehe!" I pinched his cheeks.

"You don't have to worry.." He whispered on my ear. "I only belong to this person." And he poked my forehead and smiled.

His words left me smiling unconsciously. He held my hand and we went upstairs.

I feel sorry for Naruto-kun. Sakura-san had just given birth to their first child two months ago and she already had managed to cheat on him? I really wish she'd realize what she's doing to her fiance.

Everyone greeted us with smiles as made our way further the building. Nobody gave me a bad stare.

I'm happy.

We entered a room where everyone was busy preparing the set for the shoot while waiting for him.

Sasuke-kun and I have been dating for real for more than two weeks already. We spent New Year's eve together with our families at the Uchiha's vacation house.

I shared rooms with my sister while Sasuke-kun with Itachi-san.

It was the best New Year I've ever had. Celebrating the holidays with your family and giving off nothing but love and happiness.

"Hinata, see you later." Sasuke-kun kissed my cheek and went in front to start the photo shoot. I sat on a chair behind the staff and photographers.