I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 2

We went out of the car as soon as we reached our school. Before Neji-nii-san closed the door, dad reminded us to study our lessons very well.

You don't have to remind me dad.

Dad rarely drives us to school. It's just during special occasions like the first day of school. Usually we have our driver to drive us to school even though our school is just fifteen minutes away from home.

Anyway, Neji-nii-san is my cousin and our neighbor. He lives only with the maids since six years old because his parents died at an accident. Ever since then, dad took the responsibility of taking good care of his nephew. He is also a favorite of dad which makes me jealous.

Neji-nii-san is in his last grade at middle school. He belonged to the best section, Diamond. All the honor students from the second grade are put into one section when they reach their last grade to see who's the best among the best. It's like battle of the brains.

My little sister Hanabi is in her third grade this school year while I'm on my second grade, middle school.

Upon entering the school, we went infront of the bulletin board to see what section do we belong. There were lots of students that I can't even reach out my hand to flick the papers on the wall. Though Neji-nii-san already knows his room, he volunteered to see the list.

After a moment of waiting, we saw him coming out from the crowd.

"Hanabi-sama, you're section is Rose. Hinata-sama, yours is Pearl.", Neji-nii-san told us while wiping the little sweat on his forehead.

"Yay! Thank you so much, Neji-nii!", Hanabi said with a big smile on her face.

"T-Thank you so much, N-Neji-nii-san.", I told while smiling at him.

"So, shall we go to our respective rooms now? I can't wait to see my friends! I wish we're in the same section!", Hanabi said excitingly.

"Oh, a-alright. S-Shall we go too, Neji-nii-san?", I asked our cousin.

Actually, I'm excited as my sister too. I wish I'm in the same section with my friends too, just like what my sister wishes. Else, the whole school year will be super awkward.

"Of course, Hinata-sama. Anytime you wish to go.", our cousin replied.

Hanabi's room is at building A while ours is at the building B. Building B is a three-storey building. The first floor is for the first grade. Second for the second grade and third for the third grade.

Neji-nii-san and I separated when we reached the second floor. My cousin already went to the third floor. When I turned to the hallway, I was shocked with the number of students in it. I know it would be a challenge to look for my room, not to mention the challenge on getting through the crowd.

I passed by the crowd while reading the signs at the doors. Emerald, Garnet, Jade.. Pearl! It was the farthest room. I was hesitant to enter the room at first but it's more awkward to stay at the hallway you know since there are lots of students.

"Hinata!!! I missed you!", my loud friend greeted me as I reached the door.

"H-Hi Kiba-kun.. Y-You grew t-taller again! Hehe", that's all I said while I blushed a little.

"Hehe! You should see Akamaru soon. He grew fast during the vacation. I bet you wouldn't recognize him anymore!", Kiba said while stretching his arms demonstrating how big his dog grew.

I chuckled, "A-Alright". I moved my sight at the seats and most of it were still empty. That makes sense since we arrived a little bit early. Well, these are just one of the perks of being early. Getting to choose where you want to sit.

I chose the chair second to the window at the second to the last row. There's a greater chance that my crush would sit in one of these chairs beside me.

Putting down my bag, I noticed somebody passed by my right side and sitting beside the window at the last row. I turned my head back to see that it was the raven-haired boy, Uchiha Sasuke. He raised his right eyebrow as if asking me why I am looking at him.

"G-G-Good morning, U-Uchiha-s-san.", with an obvious blush on my face.

He frowned at me first before turning his head to his left to stare at the window.

What a snob!

I turned my head back infront while I sighed. 'I wish me and my crush are in the same section or else I'm transferring infront. I don't want to be near with this dark and mysterious classmate.'

I should've asked my cousin to look for his name on the list too but I can't. It's a secret.

"Hey!", Kiba shouted at the new comer.

My heart skipped a beat.

---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---   
How do you like the second chapter guys? :)
Who do you think is the new comer? Haha!
Awww. Sasuke is such a snob!  Don't ever do that again to Hinata-chan or else I'll Chidori you! Lol!

Drop your comments guys! I want to know how you think of my story or this chapter! :)
See you on the next chapter!