I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 33

It's so funny how two families so close before ended up being worst enemies.

And it was all because of us.

Instead of bringing the company's relationship stronger, it ended up as rivals.

Father loathed Sasuke-kun.

The Uchihas hated father for being so rude at their son. But at the same time they were so sorry about what happened. They wanted to mend the war but father was too hurt to accept it.

This was all the result of Sasuke-kun's plans.

"Don't ever talk to those Uchihas ever again!" Father told us as we arrive back home. He went up to his room and slammed his door.

Nobody wanted to talk to him. Nobody had the courage to.

My sister and I went up stairs still comforting me from what had happened. I told her she shouldn't worry about me and that I'm more worried for Sasuke-kun.

I locked my room and undress my gown; and went back to my usual outfit.

I sat at the edge of my bed trying to think about everything.

What should I feel now?

Should I be jumping out of joy that the marriage didn't pushed through?

Or should I get sad because the Hyuuga and Uchiha relationship was ruined?

This is all my fault. Father was putting all the blame to Sasuke-kun now.

Sasuke-kun...

I'm sorry...

And what do you mean by your goodbye?

A ring on my phone interrupted my thoughts. I brought out my phone from the drawer.

It's Sasuke-kun!

I immediately answered the call, "S-Sasuke-kun! Where are you?"

"Ano..H-Hinata..chan" a familiar voice spoke. I was sure it wasn't Sasuke. "T-This is Naruto. Hehe! S-Sorry for calling you. I..I just want to tell you that Sasuke is here in my apartment right now."

"I-Is he alright?" I asked Naruto-kun. It's very awkward talking to him with all that had happened in the past but it's unavoidable from the situation right now.

"Uhmm..he's badly drunk and doesn't want to stop drinking. He keeps talking about you too. I was thinking..if you can come over and talk to Sasuke.." He spoke.

"I-I'm coming." I told Naruto-kun without a second thought.

"Thanks. I'll send you a message of my address." He said.

"Okay." I ended the call.

Did..Did I just spoke to Naruto-kun? I just agreed going to his apartment! But I have no choice, I have to see Sasuke-kun as soon as possible!

I slowly went out of my room hoping that nobody sees me especially father. But luckily he's inside his room cursing the world.

I followed the address and directions sent by Naruto-kun.

It took me almost an hour to get to his apartment. I gulped as I pressed the doorbell.

Relax, Hinata. This is not the time to bring up the past and argue with Naruto-kun. I came here for Sasuke-kun.

Naruto-kun and him are friends so this situation is most likely to happen. Our paths will definitely cross again.

I clasped my hands to calm myself when I heard the door click.