I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 5

"Ooooh!!!", Naruto exclaimed. "Somebody gave me chocolate!" He raised the orange box to show it to our classmates but they only gave a 'we don't care' look while I bow my head to hide my blush.

Today is Valentine's Day, my chance to let my crush feel that somebody is just around the corner waiting for him. And oh, the seat we got at the first day became our permanent seating arrangement.

"Ne, Sakura-chan! Thank you so much! I really love it! I know it's you! You know, you can just give it to me personally..you don't have to pu—" Naruto's eyes met Sakura's fist.

"Shut up Naruto!!", Sakura shouted.

"But—" Naruto said.

"Baka! If there's somebody I'd be giving chocolates, that would only be Sasuke! Why not open the box, there might be a clue from who gave it.", Sakura crossed her arms. My eyes went wide.

Open?! No!!! What should I do? What if Naruto-kun really opens it here? Should I run out of the room or should I remain here in my seat? Please don't open it Naruto-kun! Don't!!

"Eeeeh?? Hmmm...", Naruto frowned while staring at the box he is holding. "Nah! I'll just open it later when I'm alone. I know you want to eat some of the chocolates!"

"Of course not! She'll get mad at me for sure!", Ino joined. I saw her shot her eyes on me.

"So you know her?", Naruto excitingly asked Ino.

Ino!! Don't even dare give clues!

Ino laughed hard. "I don't know why you can't even see her feelings for you, Naruto!"

I started fidgeting and blushing a darker shade of red. Ino, don't tell! Please!

"Huh? Wait! You know her! Who's she??", Naruto asked eagerly.

"Haha! I'm just kidding! I really have no clues who was it from.", Ino said.

Thanks Ino.

"Ah! Hinata-chan! Do you know who gave this box? You were here earlier than me, right? I just went out to look for Sasuke-teme and when I came back I already have this inside my bag.", Naruto asked me.

"I-I-I-I N-Na-naruto-k-ku—", I felt my body heat up and my world getting hazy.

"Don't talk to her!!", Kiba intervened.

"Huh? Why?", Naruto raised a brow.

"Can't you see she's sick? Don't stress her by asking nonsense questions!", Kiba replied while fanning his half-conscious friend with his handkerchief.

"Oh alright. Ha! I wonder who gave this. I'd like to know her to thank her personally.", Naruto sighed in his seat.

I feel like melting in my seat. Thanks to Kiba for saving me from trouble.

Meanwhile, Sasuke hurriedly entered the room and went straight to his seat at the last row. He was carrying two teddy bears and a bunch of chocolates. We heard lots of footsteps along the hallway and..

"Sasuke-kun! Please accept these chocolates!", "Sasuke-kun! Accept mine too!", "Sasuke-senpai!", "Sasuke-sama!! I love you!" —oh, the fangirls! They were from all grades. I guess the youngest was a fifth grader.

I don't know what do these girls see in Sasuke. I guess half of the girl's population in school finds him attractive. Hehe, at least it's only me who's attracted to Naruto-kun.

"Damn Sasuke! Do something with your fangirls! Hinata can't breathe with all these people in here!", Kiba said irritatingly. Yeah my world got more hazy while the fangirls were already crowding at us.

But all thanks to Sakura and Ino, they were able to shoo away the intruders. I think I heard Sakura say, "Leave this room now! You girls are trespassing into our room so go out! NOW!", and before she slammed the door she added, "And don't go near Sasuke-kun ever again! He is MINE!"

That was fast. The fangirls were literally scared at the two girls and they ran outside like a mouse.

When the fangirls were gone, all of our attention were on Sasuke.

"Sasuke-teme! Damn! You're so lucky!! I wonder how is it like to be chased by lots of girls!", Naruto screamed. Sakura punched again the blonde boy.

"Shut up.", Sasuke said as he opened his bag only to find more gifts for him. It was from some of our girl  classmates and the best friends for life, Sakura and Ino.

Sakura and Ino were squealing at the corner as they saw Sasuke opened his bag.

Naruto was pissed off, "Sasuke-temeee! Tell me how do you get girls attracted to you! Or Sakura, she's more than enough!"

"Shut up, dobe.", Sasuke stood as he grabbed some of the gifts to throw at the trash can.

"Hmmmppff!!", Kiba covered his mouth to control his laughter not to escape from his mouth.

On Sasuke's back were lots of random valentine girly stickers. He heard some laughs so he turned around and glared at us.

While all were busy at the spirit of Valentine's day, Shikamaru is at his seat sleeping. Chouji was eating chips again. Chocolates are not that appealing to the Akimichi boy.

(at Naruto's home)

"Hmmm!! I wonder who this chocolates are from". He opened it slowly.

"Waaaa!!! Heart-shaped chocolates!", he shouted. He then noticed a small white card at the corner of the box.

-on the letter-
These chocolates are for you. Sorry if I can't give it to you personally.
I just don't have the confidence to do it. I really admire you and just continue being you.
I love it everytime you smile or laugh, don't you know that it brightens up my day?

I personally made these chocolates. I hope you like it! :)
Happy Valentine's day! <3

Naruto closed the letter. "Eeeh?? There's no name?"

Naruto's dad entered his room and saw the chocolates. "That's my boy!" He flashed a smile while he stretched out his arm and did Guy-sensei's pose.

---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---  
Haha! I wish it's Valentine's day today! Next chapter is confession time! Come on guys, cheer for Hinata-chan! :D

See you on the next chapter! Don't forget to drop your comments! ^__^