Dadu-Pota Day

Mumma DIF (do it fast) exclaimed Abhir hurriedly to his mother. Ha ha, I am doing it, wait let me tie the buttons properly, and abAbhirtand still exclaimed akAkshrao her son. Mumma u know na today is Dadu and Abhir's day, and Dadu will come anytime, I don't want to miss any fun. Haa betu, I know that and don't worry u won't miss any fun but for that, u need to stand still and let mumma do her work, said Akshra to her impatient son. She made him wear his new clothes which her son bought especially for this excursion, his new shoes and tie his lace properly, style his hair and lastly made him wear his glasses. See you are ready. Haye!!! my betu is looking very pretty, exclaimed Akshra while kissing his cheeks.
Come on Akshu my junior is not pretty, he is handsome, boys are not pretty said Abhi who came to his son's room to call him downstairs as Harshwardhan has just arrived. Exactly papa, please tell mumma don't call me pretty and don't kiss me also. I am a big boy now said Abhir with an adorable pout. Acha bachu big boy, said Akshra and started tickling him on the sides. Abhir and Akshra's laughter is ringing out in the whole room which makes Abhimanyu extremely happy. Acha bas, stop it both of you said Abhi strictly. Junior your dadu is waiting for you downstairs, he is looking out for you said Abhi. Hearing Harsh's name Abhir ran straight to the stairs to meet his favourite person- his dadu. Abhir aram se betu, be careful on stairs said Akshra lovingly.

Dadu!! shouts abhir from the top of the stairs. Aram se beta, exclaimed Harsh while looking at his grandson. He loves him the most in this world. Abhir is the cure for Harsh's every pain. After the birth of his grandson, he finally reconciled with his son, they sought all of their differences as Abhi did not want his son to learn negative things from him. Abhi started calling Harsh papa which he stop doing long years back. Harshwardhan met the love of his life and finally led the life which he always wants. He believes Abhir is his lucky charm that is why he loves him most in this world.

Dadu!!! Shouts Abhir and came in front of Harsh, who without wasting any time picks him up and starts twirling him around. Abhir is laughing wholeheartedly which melts everybody's heart who is looking at them. Dadu I am so excited for today, see I even bought new clothes and shoes for our outing exclaimed Abhir to his dadu. Wow my prince is looking awesome, said Harsh to his grandson lovingly. Chale, hume late ho rha hai asked Harsh from Abhir. Yes chalo I am so excited. Bye mumma, Papa I am going to have lots of fun said Abhir to his parents happily. Bye junior, enjoy and be careful said Abhi.

After saying goodbye to his parents Abhir and his dadu started their adventure. They begin their adventure with the movie 'Lion king'. Abhir is so fond of animals and this movie is turning out to be the best he has seen till now. And watching a movie with his dadu is a great experience as he provides him with an endless supply of popcorn. After the movie, they went to the kid's section to play all of Abhir's favourite games. After playing games Harsh treated his grandson with his favourite chocolate brownie sundae. All of these activities drained Harsh's little prince. Tired! Asked Harsh. Yes I want to go home to play with Sikander and Dida said Abhir to his dadu. Ok, let's go home. Harsh picked Abhir who put his head on Harsh's shoulders and slept. He carefully put him in the car and drives to his home.

A few years back he married Priya a psychologist by profession in a small ceremony. Both him and Priya are compatible with each other. He is finally happy in his married life. It took his family some time to accept Priya, but they eventually accepted her. Priya and Harsh lives in a separate house away from Birla mansion with their pet dog Sikander. Akshu and Abhi always wanted a dog but because of Manjari's phobia of dogs, they can't put the dog in their house. So when harsh  adopted Sikander as a pet, abhira were the happiest. They frequently visit Harsh and Priya to play with Sikander. And abhir is also very fond of Sikander.

Harsh picked Abhir and went inside his house. As soon as he reached the house Sikander started barking and happily wagging his tail which broke Abhir's sleep. He lifts his head from Harsh's shoulder and watches Sikander. Sikander, I miss you!! Dadu, put me down I want to play with Sikander exclaimed Abhir. Harsh put him down and he went, to Sikander. Sikander starts giving slobbery kisses to Abhir, which makes him happy. Arrey aa gya mera baby, said Priya while looking at Abhir and Sikander. Dida exclaimed Abhir IMU (I miss you). Haan?? questioned Priya. It means I miss you dida exclaimed Abhir while shaking his head at his dida. Ohhh!! I miss you too my prince, exclaimed Priya happily. Come I made your favourite food.

Abhir chats happily with Priya and tells her all the fun they had done today, all while Priya puts food in his mouth. After lunch, they played football for some time. Akshra and Abhimanyu came in the evening to pick Abhir up. After playing with Sikander for some time, they eat dinner together. The conversation at the dinner table was led by Abhir and all the fun activities he had done today.

Harsh is so happy, after watching all of his family sitting together and chatting amongst themselves happily. He never realised the importance of spending quality time with the family before. But now watching them, he felt the sense of pleasure and relief which he never felt before. He looked at his daughter-in-law and thanked her silently for him making him understand the importance of family. He is thankful to his wife also as she accepts his family wholeheartedly. She loves Abhir and Abhira as much as they do. Akshra is also very close to her. They are each others stress buster. Akshra finally found her best friend in Priya.

After sometime, Abhira bid adieu to Harsh and Priya. Byee dadu!! I had the best time today, TY(Thank you) said Abhir and hugged his dadu tightly. I too had the best time my prince exclaimed Harsh while hugging him. I love you dadu, u r the best dadu in the whole wide world said Abhir. Every time Abhir says these lines to Harsh, Harsh felt a lump in his throat he cannot describe the happiness he experienced. You are also the world's best grandson exclaimed Harsh to Abhir and hugged him tightly. The time Harsh lost with his sons he is fulfilling with his grandson. He is living his son's childhood through his grandson. He thanked the dog from the bottom of his heart to give him a second chance to undo all of his wrongdoings.

THE END

A/N Thank you for all the love you guys have shown in the first shot. I write it just for fun never imagined for anyone to like it. But thank you guys. I love you guys💕💕💕