A Date To Remember

Today is a very special day for Abhimanyu. He has been preparing for this for many months. Finally, he got a date with her. Due to his busy schedule and her schedule, he couldn't plan a date with her. He is so excited about this date.

Abhimanyu is standing in front of the mirror wearing his black tux. He especially bought this tux only for this date. He promised her a full fairy tale date. So right now he is working to become his prince charming. His hair is set. He wore his locket, and watch and sprayed her favourite perfume on him. He wore his shoes and moved towards the cupboard to bring out her gifts.

"Abhi tu nikla nhi abhi tak beta, woh tera wait for kr rhi hogi", Manjari told her son. That's right his date is waiting for him in the Goenka house. They have decided to do it the traditional way. Prince Charming will come on his ride and pick up his date from her castle like in the fairy tales.

"Haa, maa bus jaa rha hoo. Aap yeh dekho. Yeh Maine apni date ke liye liya hai. Use pasand toh ayega na", he showed a dainty gold chain with a guardian angel locket on it. He specifically bought this piece of jewellery for his date.

"Yeh bahut sundar hai Abhi, use bahut pasand ayegi

"Yeh bahut sundar hai Abhi, use bahut pasand ayegi. Aur yeh locket toh bahut pyara hai. Sab acha hai aur tu bhi bahut acha lag rha ek dum prince ki tarah. Ab jaa beta date ko itni der wait nhi krvate", Manjari pushes her son out of the house to get him going.

Abhi went to Goenka's house to take his princess out for a date. He stops in between to buy the tiara just like his princess wants. He promised to give her a fairytale date and will do his best to provide her with that.

Abhi reached Goenka House with gifts and bouquets in his hands

Abhi reached Goenka House with gifts and bouquets in his hands. Manish Goenka welcomed him at the entrance of the gate. Abhimanyu bends down to take his blessings.

"Are Abhimanyu beta, come inside. Hum sab tumhara hi wait kr rhe the. Tum time ke bahut punctual hoo, hume yeh bahut pasand hai tum mai", Manish said to Abhi.

"Bade Papa, doctor hoo punctual toh hona banta hi hai", Abhimanyu replies.

"Haa, bhai heart surgeon hume pta hai how punctual you are. But aaj tum apne dil ko thoda sambhal lo, kyuki aaj humari princess ek dam real life princess lag rhi hai. And she is very excited. Subah se pure ghar mai excitement mai ghoom rhi hai", Kairav warns him. Everyone nods and laughs listening to Kairav.