Can I Marry Your Daughter?

Naira is arranging their clean clothes in the cupboard. Karthik and Kairav are in Karnataka to contact new dealers regarding the shipment of diamonds. They are trying to go international, and for that, they need new sources from where the diamond comes from.

Naira was busy arranging the clothes when she heard a knock on the door. Akshu is standing at the door.

"Mumma, can I come in", asked Akshu. Niara nods her head.

"Akshu, acha hua tu aa gyi. Pls help me a little to settle this cupboard", asked Naira. Akshu helped her mother arrange the cupboard.

While arranging the cupboard Akshu's eyes fell on a purple saree. The saree has a chiffon texture. It is very pretty and lightweight. Akshu loved the saree instantly.

"Wow, Mumma this saree is so beautiful. Apne kabhi ise pehna kyu nhi", asked Akshara but her whole focus was on saree.

"Kyuki yeh saree meri mumma ki hai. So to preserve her belongings maine yeh kabhi pehni hi nahi", Naira tells her and caresses the fabric if saree.

"Wow, yeh nani ki saree hai. Abhi bhi kitni achi lag rhi. Mumma kya main yeh saree pehn loo. Parso dhanteras ki pooja mai", asked Akshu.

"Of course Akshu. Bilkul pehn lio. You will look so pretty in it. Yeh colour tumpr bahut acha lagega. Tune aaj tak saree bhi nhi pehni kabhi so it will be a new look for you too", Naira started planning Akshu's look from now.

"Thank you, mumma", Akshu hugged her to stop her planning. Her mother loves dressing up, especially she loves dressing Akshara. She can go overboard in her planning. But today she needs to talk about something important with her.

"Mumma, aap yha betho. Mujhe aapse kuch important baat krni hai", said Akshara nervously. Sensing her nervousness, Naira sat on the sofa and nudged her daughter to go on.

Akshu started playing with her fingers in nervousness. She did not know how to tell her. Naira holds her hands to stop her fidgeting. "Akshu, don't be nervous beta. Tell me. Mumma is here. She will make everything alright". Naira understood that something is troubling her daughter.

Akshu has been like this since childhood. She can fight the whole world but when something is related to her then she becomes a meek, quiet girl. She needs someone who will solve all her problems for her.

"Mumma, woh... jab hum sab 'gopi mask festival' mai gyr the na, wha I met someone", Akshu said nervously. Naira was shocked but didn't show on her face. She needs to know everything first.

"Wha toh beta aap 2 months pehle gye the na", asked Naira and Akshu nodded her head.

"Mumma, use festival mai I met Abhi.. I mean Abhimanyu Birla. He is a leading cardiothoracic surgeon at Birla Hospital. Woh bhi wha festival attend krne aya tha. Humari first meet mai hi usne mujhe kuch rowdies se bachaya tha. Aapko pta hai coincidentally hum log same hotel mai rukey the. Uska bhai or vansh bhaiya friends the pehle se hi. They both are from the content world na that's why", said Akshara in one breath. Naira knows there is more to the story so she nudged her daughter to go on.

"Mumma, maine aur Abhi ne sari games mai sath mai participate kiya tha and we have won every game. Jab hum wha se aye toh pta lga ki Abhi bhi yhi Udaipur mai rehta hai. So, hum logo ne bat krna continue rakha. Calls, messages toh everyday phenomena hai. Apko pta hai woh bhi humare ngo mai frequent visitor hai. Aur to aur wha pr medical camp bhi lagata hai. Hum dono itna connected the yeh mujhe kabhi pta hi nhi tha". Naira understands what her daughter trying to tell her but can't do it.
So she decided to take the matters into her own hands.

"Akshu do you love him? Tum mujhe itni der se yhi batana chah rhi thi", Naira asked her directly.

Akshu nods her head and says "Mumma, I love him so much. Jab mai uske sath hoti hoo na toh I don't see anyone else, mujhe sirf whi dikhta hai. He takes care of me. You know woh mujhe kabhi bhi girne nhi data, humesha sambhal leta hai mujhe. Woh na mujhe Girija bulata hai, he said mai humesha girl padti rehti hoo". Akshara had a gleam in her eyes. She has a glow on her face while talking about Abhimanyu.