Differences-i

Background- Abhir is 12 years old and Anaira is 8 years old. Abhira is living in Delhi, away from their families in Udaipur due to their work.
Happy reading 🤗😎

Abhimanyu and Abhir sit at the dining table, discussing Abhir's playoff match. "Papa, the opponent team is powerful. Unka midfielder and forward is very very good at what they do", said Abhir.

"Junior, so what have you planned to stop them", asked Abhi.

"Coach ne kuch points toh bataye hain. Also, we are practising for this game so much. Agar hum aaj jeet gye toh, it will be less stressful for us in the finals because this team is totally solid", said Abhir thinking about strategies to win the match. He is the captain of his school football team and for the first time, his school went to playoff rounds under his captainship.

"Don't worry junior, you will win this match, but promise me one thing. You will not lose your cool. You got angry very easily. This is your weak point, agar tum isey control kr loge toh you will definitely win", instructs Abhimanyu. Abhir inherited Abhi's temperament problem.

"Okay, papa I will try to remain calm", said Abhir begrudgingly.

"Parents are allowed in the match to cheer their kids", asked Abhi.

"Yes, parents are allowed. Are you free today? Can you come to my match?" asked Abhir. It's been so long since his father attended any of his matches. He really missed spending some alone time with his father.

"Yes, I am free today. Ek kaam krte hai, today I will drop you off at school. Phir mujhe hospital mai kuch administrative kaam krna hai. After that, I will pick your mother, phir hum dono tumhare match mai ayenge. Dekh lena I will cheer for you the loudest", said Abhi. He also missed spending some alone time with his son. This is the first tournament that his son is captaining, he wants to be there for him.

"Okay, that's really cool. It's been a long time since you have attended any of my matches", replied Abhir. He is very happy that his parents particularly his father will attend his match. This match is really important for him. He wants his father's support.

Before Abhi could reply, "Papa", came a voice from the stairs. Anaira is standing at the top of the stairs in her school dress. She hurriedly came down and hugged her father. She missed him so much. He went on a week-long trip to Mumbai to deliver lectures on cardiothoracic surgery. Due to his hectic schedule, he couldn't talk to his kids properly.

"Aram se princess, apko kitni baar kaha hai ki we don't run on stairs", said Abhi and hugged her. He kissed the crown of her head. He surely missed his baby girl.

"I miss you, Papa, Don't go for long trips," said Anaira with a pout. Abhir laughs at his sister. She surely is a baby.

"Breakfast is ready", said Akshara. She came with the food. Abhi gets up to help her up. Together they put the food on the table. Akshara went inside the kitchen to bring the kid's lunch. They sat and started having their breakfast. Abhi is telling his family about his trip. They all are listening to him with rapt attention.

"Ohh ho, main toh apni diary par sign krvana hi bhool gyi. Kal teacher ne diary pe note likha tha and we have to sign that note from our parents", said Anaira getting up from her seat and going to look after her diary in her school bag.

"Aanu, apne kal kyu nhi sign karvay. Is ladki ko har cheez last minute hi yad ati hai", said Akshara. She is fed up with her daughter's lazy attitude.

"Mumma, meri diary bag mai nhi hain. Kha hai woh?" shouted Anaira.

"Mujhe kaise pta hoga, apke room mai hogi jao jake check kro", said Akshara. She too got up to look at her diary. Probably it's in her bag but she didn't look properly.

Abhira Family (One Shots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara