Crazy in Love

A/N Mature content (16+). Readers' discretion is advised.

"One Moscow mule", A handsome boy said to the bartender. The bartender obliges his request and handed him the strong drink. The boy gulps the drink quickly and demanded another one. Within some minutes, he gulped three strong drinks. He is wearing a black shirt with folded sleeves and black pants. His hairs are tousled looks like he is running hands on them from time to time. Even with normal clothes, he is the best-looking man in the entire bar.

"Hold on, big guy. What's the issue? You are gulping the drinks faster than water. Do you know the number one rule of drinking, don't drink too fast and that too empty stomach", a girl said to the boy. The boy looks above and saw a beautiful girl sitting beside him. She wore the copper colour dress with bronze beads, skin-tight, with thin beaded straps on her shoulders that are barely covering her thighs. The dress is very low cut in the front and plumps her breast up. She left her hair hanging in waves which are covering her back. She also wore four-inch heels. But what is most striking about her, is her small face with the big doe eyes. Her eyes hold so much innocence that they can captivate anyone. The boy gapes at her. She is the most alluring girl he ever saw in his life.

 She is the most alluring girl he ever saw in his life

She is sexy as well as beautiful. He looks inside the bar and found most of the guys are only looking at her. "Who are you, and what are you doing in this bar", the boy asked rudely to the girl.

"Excuse me, and who are you to ask me that question? Is this your place? Are you the owner of this place? Do you own me? How can you ask me such a question?", the girl replied to him in the same rude tone. 

"I am sorry, I shouldn't speak to you like that. I just want to ask it from you, I don't know if it came out rudely. Anyway, we started on the wrong foot. Hi, my name is Abhimanyu. And can I know the name of the beautiful lady?", Abhimanyu introduced himself to the lady sitting beside him. 

"Much better, and apology accepted. My name is Akshara. It is nice to meet you, Abhimanyu." Akshara replied to him and both of them shook their hands. Abhimanyu puts a small kiss on her palms.

"So big guy, can I know the reason for your earlier drinking game," Akshara asked him. Her hands are still in his hands.

"Oh, I have a long day today and wanted to unwind myself. And I know the number one drinking rule. I am not empty stomach, my lady." he replied to her with a wink. Akshara flushed. "Now can I know the reason why you are here?", he again asked her but politely this time. 

"I am here to celebrate my best friend's birthday but she ditched me for her new boy toy. So here I am looking sexy as hell without anyone to enjoy with me", she said with pouty lips and Abhimanyu's little friend stands up looking at those rosy pink fooking lips. He wants to kiss the hell out of them of these pouty lips.

He regains his composure and talks to her," Oh, I am sorry. But if you don't mind we can spend a good time here",  he said winking at her. His hands move above her bare arms. Akshara understands what he is trying to say, she bites her lips thinking about his offer.