Nani House - II

A/N Started from where part - I ends. Enjoy reading.

"Aanu stop crying, princess. Mumma and Papa will be back soon. Aur woh apke liye apke favourite things be layenge. Now be a good girl and stop crying", Karthik tried to console his lovely granddaughter.

"Aanu aao nani ke pass aoo. We will go to the kitchen and make a special smiley kachori just like my Aanu loved", said Naira. She took her in her arms and took her to the kitchen to divert her attention.

"Abhir beta aap Nanu and Mamu ko apne new sneakers dikhao jo apne last week liye the", Naira asked Abhir to divert his attention too. Abhir rushed to his bag to show his new sneakers to Karthik.

After successfully diverting the attention of the kids, everybody sat down at the table to have their lunch. Everything at the table is the kids' favourite food. Anaira's mood is still a little off. She is eating very slowly.

"Aanu, grow up. Mumma papa bas 3 days mai aa jayenge. They are not leaving forever. Behave like a big girl", Abhir scolded Anaira. Listening to her brother Anaira again burst into tears. This time she is wailing too loudly.

Karthik is immediately on his toes puts Anaira in his arms and gives stinky eyes to Abhir. He took Anaira out of the dining room to the garden.

"Abhir this is very bad. Aanu apse choti hai. Woh mumma papa se zayada days ke liye kabhi dur nhi rhi hai. That is why she is behaving like this. Aap use pyar se samjhate toh woh Samjh jati. You don't have to be rude with her",  Naira politely makes her grandson understand his folly.

"I am sorry Nani. Mujhe Aanu se aise baat nhi krni chahiye thi. But I don't like her crying", said Abhir with a down face.

Naira sighs she took Abhir in her lap. "I know beta. But beta it is new for her. Give her little time. Dekhna woh bahut jaldi theek ho jayegi".

"Yes, aur apko ek secret batao champ. Apki mumma bhi bilkul Aanu ki tarah thi. Jaise mumma papa khi bahar jate the woh rone lagti thi. Bilkul rotlu thi tumhari mumma bhi", said Kairav and started laughing.

"Mamu, meri mumma or sister ko role mat bolo. Woh dono bahut strong hai" said Abhir, who didn't like Kairav making fun of his mother and sister.

"Yes, Kairav don't make fun of my girls. They are very strong," Karthik said who came back to the dining room after consoling Anaira.

"Acha ab jaldi se lunch finish kro, we are going to the gaming zone", said Karthik. Listening to the word gaming zone from Karthik's mouth the kids cheered loudly. Anaira also rushed to the table to finish her lunch. She loves gaming zones. And with Nanu Nani, it will be more fun. They play with unlimited tickets there. No restrictions.

After lunch, the family got ready for the gaming zone. At the gaming zone, kids play so many games with the kids. They played tonnes of games. Karthik bought unlimited tickets for the kids to play and enjoy.

Abhir and Karthik played so many video games and Karthik took Abhir for bowling also. Naira is on Anaira's duty. She successfully managed to divert her granddaughter's attention. She played all the games that Anaira wanted to play. After playing a lot of games now is the time for getting the prize.

Anaira chose a unicorn bag, a unicorn pencil box and a stuffed teddy bear. Abhir chose some Avengers figurines and a superhero plushie. The kids were truly happy. They forgot all about their parents not being in the home with them. They did dinner at the kids' favourite fast food joint. All in all it was really a fun day for the kids.

While coming back Anaira slept in the back seat of the car. She got tired of playing the whole day. Reaching home Naira carefully changes her clothes and puts her on the bed. Naira caresses her hair. Anaira has a name similar to Naira but she is totally Akshara's carbon copy.