Discord-III

"What, yeh kya keh rhe ho tum Abhimanyu?", Mahima asked flabbergasted by Abhimanyu's words. Abhimanyu Birla is supporting his father Harshvardhan Birla. How is this possible? Not only Mahima, but everyone in the family is also shocked. Manjari couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her Abhimanyu is supporting Harsh's wedding. She looks at Abhi, then Akshara, and understands that Akshara only makes him agree to attend the wedding. 

"Wow, bhaiya mai bhi aap sabke sath shopping pr chaloongi. It's been a long time since I attended the wedding. Mujhe bahut sari shopping krni hai, hum log kab chal rhe hai", Nishtha enthusiastically asked Abhi.

Abhi chuckled at her enthusiasm. His little sister is a ball of energy. "Breakfast ke baad chalte hai, tab tak Papa and Priya aunty bhi free ho jayenge", Abhi replied to Nishtha but again shocking everyone. He had talked to Harsh and his would-be wife. 

"Bhai apne Priya aunty se baat ki hai", asked shocked Niel. He thought apart from him and Akshara, nobody would have talked to her. But his brother shocked him. He never imagined his brother would ever want to know about her, let alone talk to her.

"Haa Niel, tu kaisi batein kr rha hai. Papa is taking one of the biggest steps in his life toh mujhe pta toh hona hi chahiye about his life and to whom he is marrying. Maine kal raat ko facetime kiya tha dono ko, I have talked with both of them. Aur kisi ne mujhse kha tha ki hume koi bhi decision sirf ek point of view ko jaan kr nhi lena chahiye, balki sab kuch soch kr aur sab kuch jaankar hi lene chahiye", Abhi said this and looked at Akshara. He wanted her to know, that he listened to her and tried to mend his ways. He had talked to his father and tried to understand his situation.

"Wow bhai, aaj toh aap shock pe shock de rhe ho", Niel said mockingly.

"Abhimanyu beta, are you sure about this marriage? I mean tumhe pta hai na iske kitne repercussions ho sakte hai. Our reputation, the hospital's reputation will be tarnished. Society will mock us. They will mock you and Niel and Akshara too to some extent. Are you ready for it?" Anand asked all of his doubts from his nephew. It's not like that Anand is not happy with Harsh's happiness, but society's trash talks are stopping him from embracing his brother's happiness properly. 

"I understand tauji, what you are saying? Par tauji hum duniya ke dar se apni life toh jeena nhi chod sakte na. Aur papa kuch galat nhi kr rhe hai. He is divorced and he has the right to move on legally and emotionally. Aur rhi baat hospital or humari reputation ki woh hum tab dekenge jab time ayega. Abhi toh enjoy krne ka moment hai. Nishtha ne sahi kha hai kitne time baad is ghar mai shadi ho rhi hai, hume toh use enjoy kiya ache se. Aap tension na le jo bhi hoga hum sab milke sambhal lenge, like families do", Abhimanyu did his best to elevate the concerns of his uncle.

Akshara is happy at least Abhi understands her. But Manjari is shocked. Her son is behaving differently. She never expected it. Her son is supporting Harsh. Abhimanyu is disregarding her feelings. The tears start leaking from her eyes. Her son is not with her for the first time in his life. 

"Bhai, shadi ke baad chachu or nyi chachi I mean priya aunty bhi is ghar mai rahenge", Nishtha asked innocently shocking Manjari to the core. Before Abhi could reply to her, Manjari shouted at Nishtha.

"Nishtha, yeh kaisi batein kr rhi ho. Woh log yha kyu rahenge. Yeh mera ghar hai I don't want them here. Aur tumhari chachi sirf mai hoo, kisi aur ko chachi mat bolna aaj ke baad", Manjari said in thunderous voice. Nishtha cowers. 

"Manjari yeh tum Nishtha se kaisi batein kr rhi ho. Usne kuch galat nhi bola. Technically, divorce ke baad bhi Harsh ek birla hai. And you are not Birla. Na hi tum ab inki chachi ho. Jab tumhara rishtha Harsh se khatam hua tab tumhara Birla's se bhi rishtha khatam ho jana chahiye tha. Yeh jo tum apne naam ke age abhi bhi Birla lagti ghoomti phir rhi ho woh toh 2 saal pehle hi khatam ho jana chahiye tha.  Aur agar tumhari yadasht kamzor ho toh mai tumhe bta doo yeh Birla house, bahar jake nameplate check kr lo. Aur shadi ke baad Harsh ki wife will be the Birla not you. So, tum soch samaj kr bolo. Tum agar yha ho its just because Harsh yha nhi rehta, agar woh chahta toh tum kab ki yha se jaa chuki hoti", Mahima shouted at Manjari. Although she is not in favour of Harsh's wedding, but she will not let Manjari belittle her daughter. Mahima left the table and went to her room.