Honeymoon-II

A/N Mature content ahead (18+). Readers discretion is advised.

"Come on, Abhi let's go out na. We have been in the villa for the last 2 days. We haven't left the bed in the last 2 days," Akshara pouted. She is sitting on the bed in between her husband's legs. Her back is attached to Abhi's front. Abhimanyu is sitting holding her in a tight embrace. He is nibbling her neck causing her to moan.

"Keep moaning like that and we will never be up from this bed", Abhi whispered seductively in her ears. 

"Abhi I want to go out I want to explore Fiji. It's my time out here and I want to enjoy the fullest", said Akshara.

"Madam, so you are trying to say that you are not enjoying with me right now," Abhi stopped nibbling her neck and looked at her.

"Shut up Abhi that's not what I said. I just want to go out with you and enjoy my honeymoon. You know it's my first honeymoon with my very first husband so I want to cherish all the memories," Akshu said cheekily.

"Acha madam, first husband abhi batata hoo," he flips her suddenly and now she is under him and he is on top of her. He takes her lips with his. "Abhi" she whispers between his kisses. He moans into her mouth. He pulls his t-shirt from her body removes his shorts within a second and kisses her like his life depends on it. He moves inside her and rocks in and out of her bringing them both to an orgasm. 

"You will have only one husband ever. No one and I mean it no one will have you baby. You are only mine. However we can have multiple honeymoons so you can have enough vacations but only with this husband", said Abhi with a wink and got up.

He smacks her behind playfully, "Come on woman get up. I owe you lunch I think."

Akshu and Abhi are sitting in a local bistro having their lunch. She is wearing cute denim shorts with a white crop top and a few bead necklaces and her music keynote bracelet gifted to her by her husband on their first night after marriage. Abhi is feeding her pasta from his plate. They sit very close to each other and feed each other from their plates.

Abhi leans across the table and smiles. "I will be right back baby, just coming from the washroom", Abhi said to her and moved to the washroom.

After a moment a very good-looking guy approaches their table. "I am sorry for the intrusion, and I assume the guy with you is your boyfriend or something but I have to say that I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you since you sat down".

Akshu stares at him with wide eyes and tries to find the words but is rendered speechless. "Wow, I am flattered, but he is my husband and we are on our honeymoon here," Akshu replied to the guy.

He smiles. "Of course. I don't think otherwise. Are you from India", he asked in a polite tone. Akshu nodded. "I always wanted to go, I guess I should if there are women like you over there" he winks and smiles a genuine smile. She looked at him with an open mouth, didn't know how to respond to that. 

"Well I didn't mean to bother you but I just had to tell you that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on", the guy said with a genuine smile. 

"Thank you", Akshu said quietly. She doesn't know how to respond to that. She feels Abhi's presence and before she knows he's there and wraps his arm tightly around her. She looks at him and he is green with envy. So, he heard what the guy had said. Abhi is giving the guy the look Akshu had never seen before. If looks could kill that guy would be six feet under the ground by now. He is feeling possessive right now.

"Is there a problem here, baby?" Abhi asked his wife. But before she replies the guy speaks."I am sorry I interrupted your meal but I have to say you are a very lucky guy. Your wife is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Take care of her", he winks and goes out of the restaurant.