Neglected

Abhimanyu is looking in awe at his newborn daughter. She is just a few minutes old but she has Abhimanyu's heart and soul. He vowed to protect her at any cost and will go to any length for her. She looks just like Akshara. She hasn't opened her eyes till now but she is totally Akshara.

Akshara is looking at Abhimanyu gazing at their newborn. He has tears in his eyes and he is looking at her without blinking his eyes.

"She looks just like you, Akshu. Thank you so much Akshu for this precious bundle of joy. Oh, baby, you continue to make me the happiest man alive. Just when I thought I peaked you have shown me the new heights. First you, then Abhir and now this precious baby. I love you so much. Thank you for coming into my life and making it so beautiful." Abhi said all these touching words to Akshara. Listening to him tears started flowing from her eyes also. She will always cherish this moment.

After some time when Akshara cleaned up and their daughter had her first feed, the couple decided to let Abhir meet his little sister. He is adorable and supportive during their pregnancy phase. They hoped it remains the same. Abhir is so possessive of Akshara. He did not let Abhi come close to her. Akshara just hoped that Abhir is comfortable enough to share his mother with another baby too.

"Akshu, you rest for some time. I will send Maa and badi maa here in the meantime I'm going to get Abhir. He will be so excited to meet the baby.", Abhi told her. Akshara nodded her head and closed her eyes. She is so tired. She is in labour for 14 hours and all she wanted right now is to sleep. But she waits for her son to come here and meet his sibling.

Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. Niel is with Abhir and he is bringing him here.

'Papa' Abhi heard the voice of his son calling out for him. He is standing at the entrance of the hospital waiting for Abhir. He wanted to talk to Abhir first about the baby.

"Hi, Junior. Kaisa hai mera betu. Apne chachu ko pareshan toh nhi kiya na", Abhi asked his son and lift him in his sturdy arms. Abhir shook his head and hugged him tightly.

"I miss you and Mumma so much. Hum log yha kyu aye hai papa. Aur mumma kha hai", Abhir rambled nonstop.

"Junior aram se. Hum log yha apke sibling ko lene aye hai. Mumma had a baby betu." Abhi tells his son about the baby.

Abhir eyes widen listening to the word 'baby' from Abhi's mouth. He started looking here and there. He climbs down from Abhi's arm and starts searching for the baby. He looks behind them, under the table and chair for the baby. "I cannot see baby Papa. Where is it?" Abhir asked his father still looking for the baby. Niel and Abhi laughed. Abhi never expected this.

"Junior baby yha nhi hai. Baby mumma ke room mai hai. Hum wha jake baby se milenge. But remember apko bahut quietly baat krni hai and mumma ko bhi softly hug krna hai. Ok", Abhi tried to explain to their 4 years old son as much as he do. Abhir has seen the babies. He had seen Kairav, Vansh and Arohi's babies but not in the hospital. His interaction with the babies is limited. So he tries to explain him as much as he can.

"Understood, beta". Abhir nodded his head. Abhi lifted him in his arms again and they went towards Akshara's room. Abhir met his family members outside his mother's room. He saw his bade nanu and Dadu talking to each other. He looked at them and shouted, "We had the baby, bade Nanu". Manish and Harsh smiled at him and nod their head. He high-fived both of them and went to meet his sibling.

They went inside, and Abhi saw his wife sitting in the cot with the support and baby.

"Mumma", shouted Abhir. He is meeting his mother after 2 days and is really excited to meet her. "Shh" Abhi said to him.