Differences-iii

The next day Abhimanyu wakes up with a smile on his face. A new challenge awaits him. A challenge to get his son back. He kissed his wife's forehead and went to the washroom to freshen up. After that, he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his family. He didn't pick any favourites today. He would prepare the general breakfast for the family. He doesn't want that in order to get close to Abhir he would avoid Anaira or distance himself from her. They are his kids. He loved both of them equally. He made a mistake once, but not anymore.

"Good morning", said Akshara and hugged him from behind.

"Good morning, wifey. Had a good sleep?" asked Abhi. He kissed her hair while being in the same position.

"I got my husband back after a week. Of course, I had a good sleep. Tumhare bina neend nhi ati Abhi", replied Akshara with a pout. She missed her husband so much. She didn't like him going on tours without her, but it was part of his job; so she couldn't do anything about it.

"Aww, it is the same with me. Acha stop with this mushy talk in the morning. Please help me, in getting the breakfast ready. Maine sari veggies chop kr di for uthpam and chatni bhi bna di hai. Tum uthpam ka batter bna lo, phir hum usey banate hain. Tab tak mai mango smoothie bna deta hoon. Dono bachon ko woh woh bahut pasand hai", instructs Abhi. Akshu is gawking him, with an open mouth.

"Akshu, kha kho gyi ho. Are you listening to me?", said Abhi and waved his hands in front of her.

"Kiss me Abhi", said Akshara breathlessly.

"Hmm, what?", asked Abhimanyu in a confused tone. He didn't understand the sudden shift in her mood.

"Abhi you are looking so hot in this apron. And instructions dete huye toh you look super hot. A total sigma personality. Now don't waste time and kiss me", said Akshara without any shame. Over the years, Akshara has become the vocal one in their relationship. All of her shyness flew out of the window, in terms of sexual innuendos with her husband. Abhi chuckled but happily obliged his wife. He kissed her very passionately. A week-long pent-up emotion came out in that kiss.

"Mumma", said Abhir as he entered the kitchen looking for his mother. The couple broke immediately. They correct their appearances.

"Good morning, betu", said Akshara and hugged her son.

"Good morning, Junior", said Abhi enthusiastically. Abimanyu opened his arms to hug his son. Abhir wished him back but didn't hug him. Abhi feels bad but does not show it in front of Abhir.

"Kya ho rha hai yha", asked Abhir.

"What a stupid question, kitchen mai kya hota hai. Hum log breakfast bna rhe hai", said Akshara in a duh tone. Abhimanyu and Abhir laughed looking at their sarcasm queen.

"Stop laughing at me. Chalo Abhir let's help us in getting breakfast ready", asked Akshara in her mumma's voice- which means stop wasting time and do the work quickly. The father-son duo nodded their heads.

"Mumma, mai bhi help kroongi", said Anaira from behind. She came forward and hugged Akshu. Akshu immediately hugged her. She inspects her wounds. They are looking better.

"Good morning baby girl, how are you feeling? Zayada dard toh nhi ho rha na? asked Akshara.

"Good morning mumma, I am good now. Zayada dard nhi ho rha hai ab. Mai bhi breakfast banoogi aaj", replied Anaira. Everyone laughed at her cuteness. Anaira went to her father and hugged him. She hugged Abhir and he hugged her back. Abhir asked about her injuries and she cutely showed her injuries to him. Abhira smiled at each other, at least their kids were okay for now.

"Okay, stop this Bharat Milap. Now, come on help me", said Abhi and divided the work among the family members. Everyone together makes breakfast. It is a chaotic affair, but they have a smile on their faces. So this chaos is worth it for Akshara. At least her family is together.