Allergies

Abhi and Akshara are sleeping peacefully, spooning each other. The rays of the sun are disturbing Akshara's sleep. She turns and puts her face on Abhi's neck. "Abhi you forgot to draw curtains last night", mumbles Akshu. Abhi hums and continues to sleep holding her in his arms. 

After 2 hours, Abhi stirs in his sleep and opens his eyes. The first thing he saw was a mass of hair. His wife's long hair was half on his face and the other half was on bed. His wife is curling on his chest. She is looking so fu*king cute right now. He can look at her without blinking. His Akshu, the reason for his existence. She gives him love, happiness, family and most importantly the feeling of belongingness. The feeling of being someone's first priority. Sure they had their share of fights during the past 10 years of their lives, but the love they have for each other makes up for every fight and every disagreement they ever had.

"What are you thinking, Abhi? I can hear thoughts running a mile per minute", mumbles Akshara in his chest. 

"I am thinking, how lucky I am for having you in my life. Thank you Akshu, for choosing me, for being a part of my life, for giving me our two beautiful children and most importantly for loving me unconditionally. I love you Akshu so much. I thank every day to God for that trip to 'Gopi mask festival' where I met you" said Abhi. His voice clearly shows the adoration he has for Akshu.

"I love you too, Abhi. You and the kids are my biggest blessing. I can't live without any of you", said Akshu and kissed him passionately. Abhi is good with words while Akshara is good with actions. By looking at them, nobody can say that cute, timid Akshara is a freak between the sheets. Most of their wild, passionate nights were initiated by her. Abhi definitely lucked out with this one.

"Okay, now let's get up. I have to get ready your spawns too. And you know how will your daughter react if I woke her up from her beauty sleep", said Akshara. She got up from her comfort place- his arms tied her in a bun and went to the bathroom to get ready. Abhi just smiled looking at her.

After getting ready she went to the kids' room to wake them and to get them ready too. The children are having their summer vacations so they play till late at night and wake up late in the morning every day. Today is her lucky day, her children got ready without any tantrums. 

"Mumma, I am so hungry", said Anaira when Akshara was braiding her hair into two pigtails. Anaira has very long hair and most of the time, she keeps it open because her papa likes it open. Today she wants to have two pigtails because yesterday her papa told her she looks cute in pigtails. She loved her father so much, that she hung on to his every word. For her, there is no bigger hero in this world than her father. 

"Okay, go to the kitchen. Dadi is making breakfast for everyone tell her to give you something to eat before breakfast. I will come down after cleaning the room. Bhai is already downstairs, tell him to eat something too", said Akshara to her daughter. Anaira nods her head and runs to the kitchen area. Akshara starts cleaning their room. Although her son is a cleanliness freak, still he doesn't bed after getting ready, it is always mumma's duty.

"Dadi, good morning. I am hungry. Give me something to eat", said Anaira and hugged Manjari from behind.

"Good morning, meri pyari rajkumari. Arey waah aaj toh humari rajkumari bahut pyari lag rhi hai. Tujhe bhook lg rhi hai. Maine naa poha banaya hai. Tujhe woh pasand hai na", said Manjari. Anaira nods her head and lick her lips. 

"Yummy,  dadi. sath mai mint chutney bhi", said Anaira. She loved spicy things like her mother.

"Yes, woh bhi hai. Tu jakr table be beth I will come with your food", instructs Manjari.

"Haa, aap khana lagao, mai bhaiya ko bula kr leti ati hoo", said Anaira and runs to call Abhir. Manjari laughed at her chirpiness. Anaira runs inside the house to call her brother for breakfast. She is running when she collides with her grandfather.