Nani House - I

Little background- Akshara's parents Karthik and Naira Goenka are alive in this shot.
Abhira has two kids Abhir Birla (8 years old) and Anaira Birla (4 years old). Akshara is a playback singer and Abhimanyu is a surgeon at Birla Hospital.
No Arohi in this shot. Kaira has only 2 kids- Kairav Goenka and Akshara Birla

"Abhi sari packing ho gyi na?" Akshara asked her husband. They are going to Mumbai to attend an award function. Akshara is nominated in 3 different categories for this prestigious award. Abhi and Akshu are going to Mumbai whereas their kids are going to Nani House.

The kids are so excited to spend 3 days at Nani's house. Nani's house is something that every kid cherishes. The same thing is with Birla kids. They love going to Nani's house. At Nani's house, they have Nanu, Nani, Bade Nanu, Badi Nani, Kairav Mamu, Reem Mami, and their cousin Karam Bhaiya.

"Haa human sari packing ho gyi hai. Maine sab kuch double check kr liya hai. Tumhare aur mere outfits hum Mumbai mai try krnege baki sab maine rakh liya hai. Tumhara makeup, shoes, vitamin pills and plane ke liye pillow maine sab rakh liya hai. Aur kuch toh nhi hai na", said Abhi while racking his brain about anything left to pack.

Akshara smiled at him. It has been more than 10 years since they were married and from that time onwards Abhimanyu took every responsibility for their travelling. He always packs their bags, arranges hotels, and tickets and most of the time he chooses the destinations to surprise her. She always wondered how she got so lucky.

She stood on her tippy toes and kissed his cheeks. "Thank you for coming into my life Abhi. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you so much". Abhi smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"I am the lucky one and stop it's not up for the debate. Ab humari packing toh done hai. Chalo bachon ki packing dekhte hai. I am sure tumhare bete ne apne sare new sneakers or jerseys pack kr li hogi apne nanu ko dikhane ke liye" sassed Abhi.

"Haa, jaise tumhari beti ne apni sari nyi dresses pack nhi ki hogi apne nani aur nanu ko show krne ke liye. Abhi tum na bas mere bete ke peeche hi pade rehte ho", replied Akshu.

"Acha baba theek hai, chalo ab unki packing bhi kr hi lete hai",  said Abhi and both of them went to the kid's room.

Here, in the kid's room, it looked like a tornado came in this room. Everything is a mess. Their toys are on the floor. Some clothes are on the bed, some on the couch and some on their study tables. Abhi and Akshu are shocked to see the room.

"Yeh kya halat bna rakhi hai room ki. Abhir tumhare hote huye room itna ganda kaise ho gya", said Akshu who carefully moved inside the room.

"Mumma yeh Aanu ne sab kuch mess kr diya. Main ache se packing kr rha tha pr yeh baar baar sab mess kr rhi hai", said Abhir. He shook his head at his sister. He hates mess whereas his sister loves to create it. The more organized he is, the more disorganized his sister is.

"I understand Junior, tumhari mumma bhi bilkul aisi hai. That's why I refuse to let her pack", said Abhi and high-fived his son. Abhir and Abhi snickered. Akshu gave a stinky eye to Abhi and started working on cleaning the mess.

"Ho gya tum dono ka toh room ko clean krne mai meri help kro. Hum late ho rhe hai. Aanu aap Papa ko batao aap kon se toys or dresses lekar jane hai. Papa will pack everything properly. And tum dono 5 toys se zayada nhi le ke jaooge.
Abhir apne sare sneakers wapas rack mai rakhi. Nanu ko pta hai how many sneakers you have. You Facetime him every time you buy it. Same with jerseys.
Aanu aap bhi apne sare shoes or dresses wapas rakho nani and nanu has seen everything you guys own" Akshu instructs her kids strictly. Kids follow her and put everything back in the cupboard apart from the things they need to take over to the house. Abhi quickly finishes the packing.