Discord-II

A/N I am so thankful for you guys. You guys liked the last chapter so much, I never imagined it. In this chapter, I include some of your suggestions. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter too. If you think I should do something more about it, then please suggest me. 

Akshara wiped her tears and went to Niel's room. She knocked on the door and went inside his room. Niel is sitting near the window, lost deep in his thoughts. "Niel, are you busy right now?'", Akshara's voice brings him back from his reverie. 

"Nhi bhabhi, I am busy. You want to go somewhere or you want to eat something, I will bring that for you", Niel said hurriedly. He is always there for Akshara. Apart from Abhi, he is the one who fulfils all her cravings when Abhi is busy with the hospital and his patients.

"I want to go to the academy, manager ke sath new business plan discuss krna hai. But first of all, sit here, I want to talk to you about something", Akshara tells him about her plans. Niel sighs and sits down. He knew what she wants to ask from him. He knew only she can talk sensibly in this situation. Everybody else is battling with their own prejudices, so they won't understand him.

"I know bhabhi, aap kya poochna chahti hai.Mai thoda shock mai tha when papa announces that he is getting married, but I am happy that he is getting married", Niel tells Akshara.

"Tum pka khush ho, are you sure you are not angry with him? Maa, is pretty upset since the time papa declared that he is getting married", Akshara clarifies from Niel.

"Nhi bhabhi, I am not angry on him. Bus, thoda sa hurt tha when he didn't tell me that he is seeing someone. I mean we are really close, so I thought ki woh mujhe pehle bta sakte the. Kya unhone apko bataya tha", Akshara shook her head. Harsh didn't share about his relationship with anyone. Akshara totally understands, why he did not tell them.

"Niel I think Papa ne hume isiliye nhi bataya kyuki he did not want to put us in a tough spot. He did not want us to choose sides", Akshara shares her thoughts with him.

"You are right bhabhi, mai bhi yhi soch rha tha. But I am really happy for him. He deserves all the happiness, maine bachpan se papa ko sirf gusse mai hi dekha hai. He always talks like he is demeaning someone. And he is never happy. But after his divorce, I see him smile more, he laughs, he jokes with people, he is more fun to be around. When he is with Maa, he is miserable bhabhi. Humne sirf maa ka dukh dekha, unki pareshani unka sacrifice hi dekha, but Papa also suffers from this marriage. I am happy now that he is moving on", Niel tells everything to Akshara whatever he feels.

"I agree with you Niel on this, after divorce we see Papa totally in a different light. It's like he is released from all the shackles and now living his life, the way he wanted. I am not saying ki isme maa ki koi galti thi ya unhone unko pareshan kiya, but I feel some people are not meant to be together. Both of them are miserable in that relationship. And ab jab papa finally move on kr rhe hai toh maa aur hum sab ko unhe support krna chahiye. I am happy, ki at least you understand this situation and behaving like an irrational jerk", Akshara mutters the last part silently. Niel chuckles.

"I guess, bhai did not take it well", Niel deduces. "I don't want to talk about your brother right now, can you please drop me to the academy", she shifts the conversation.

"Apko wha jayada time lagega, agar nhi toh mai wha pr hi apka wait kr loonga aur apko sath le aoonga", Niel asks her.

"Nhi mujhe wha time lagega, kafi sare kaam pending hai woh sab khatam krne hai. Tum wapas aa jana, mai cab se wapas aa jaoongi," she replied to him.

"Nhi bhabhi aap mujhe call kr dena mai aa jaoong aapko lene, apko cab se ane ki koi zaroorat nhi hai. I don't want bhai to hit me", Niel chuckles and takes his keys from the side table and went to drop Akshara.