Cravings -II

A/N As some of you requested, here is part- II of Cravings. I hope you guys will enjoy it. There is mature content in it (18+). Readers' discretion is advised.

Background - Akshara is pregnant with their second child. Abhir is 3.5 years old.

Abhimanyu is standing in the washroom, in front of the mirror shaving his beard when the washroom door burst open and his wife makes a beeline for the toilet. She pukes her guts in the toilet. Abhimanyu held her hair and pats her back. After some time he helps her stand up, and helps her in brushing her teeth. 

He lifts her up and put her on the bed. Abhimanyu opens the side drawer and brings the crackers and salty biscuits from them. Both of these things settle her stomach. "How long, Abhi?", Akshara asked her husband. This time her morning sickness is worse than her previous pregnancy. She is in her second trimester, still facing morning sickness. 

Abhimanyu side hugs her. "I know baby, it sucks but we cannot do anything. We consult with doctors and they say that the baby is healthy. Akshu, tumhe pta hai na every pregnancy is different", Abhi tries to console his wife. Truth to be told he himself didn't like this sickness. During their first pregnancy, Akshu did not suffer much from morning sickness. He takes her in his embrace and caresses her back to calm her.

 "I am hungry, Abhi. I am craving a big bowl of fruit chaat. Ekdum chatpati, spicy fruit chart. Please bana do tum woh mere liye. Aur haa usme nimbu zaroor dalna, and peanut butter bhi lekar ana. I want to eat chatpata apple with peanut butter. Jaoo na lekar aoo, what are you waiting for?", she orders her husband. 

Abhimanyu is horrified listening to her. But he kept quiet. Akshu is very emotional nowadays, she can cry at the drop of a hat. So he remained quiet and went to the kitchen to fulfil his wife's demands.

Akshara put her head against the headboard and rested. The peace is broken when her 3-year-old son opens the door with a bang. Akshara sighed. This is Abhir's new habit. He recently watches a cop-animated movie, in the movie cop always enters with a bang. So Abhir also believes he is a cop and entered every room with a bang. 

"Good morning mumma," he shouts loudly. He climbs onto the bed and kisses Akshara's cheek to wish her good morning. He then bends down, lightly pats Akshara's belly and kisses it. 'Good morning baby'. Akshara's smile widened looking at the affectionate gesture of her son.

"Good morning laddu, mera bacha aaj itni jaldi uth gya", she kisses tightly on her son's face. Abhir carefully sits on her lap and hugged her. She hugged him back. "Mumma, aaj Maine bahut beautiful dream dekha, mai apko batao" Akshara nodded her head. "Mai na ek super hero tha, Niel chachu mere sath the, hum dono ke pass bahut badi badi guns thi and hum bahut sare bad boys ke sath fight kr rhe the, phir Shivu bhaiya bhi humari team mai aa gye, hum sabne milke bahut sare bad boys ko maar diya, hum log win kr rhe the", Abhir stops to take the breath. In the meantime, Abhi also enters the room with a glass of juice, a fruit bowl and peanut butter in it.

"Are Junior, good morning. Aap toh aaj bahut jaldi uth gye." He puts the tray on the side table and kisses his son, and ruffles his hair. "Papa, hair mat touch kiya kro", Abhir whined. Akshara chuckles. Abhi made a face and handed over the glass of juice to Akshara. Akshara is very displeased with this gesture of Abhi. She didn't want to drink the juice but kept quiet and finished her juice. They never left anything on the plate in front of Abhir. Abhir is growing up and questions everything. So, they want to set good examples in front of him which is why they never denied food in front of Abhir. Abhimanyu took the opportunity as he know she will not throw tantrums in front of Abhir.

"Abhir aap apna dream continue kro beta", Akshara gestures to her son to continue telling her about his dream. "Kon sa dream koi, mujhe bhi batayega", Abhimanyu asked his family. Abhir narrates the whole dream sequence to him. "Junior, mai apki team mai nhi tha. Niel chachu the, shivu bhaiya bhi the, but papa apke dream mai nhi the", Abhi pouts.