Differences-ii

A/N Thank you for liking the previous shot. Here is the next one. Happy reading. 😎😘

Akshara is sitting in front of the mirror, oiling her hair. She is continuously thinking about today's events. She needs to tell her husband soon before things go out of hand. Her attention got shifted when Abhimanyu came back to the room. He smiled at her and went to change in his night clothes. After 10 minutes he came and sat on the bed with iPad in his hands.

"Abhi Aanu so gyi. Usne medicine aram se le li", asked Akshara. She closed the bottle of oil, braided her hair in two braids just like she always does and settled on the bed beside her husband.

"Haa, so gyi. Maine uski bandages bhi change kr di hai. Woh na bilkul tumpr gyi hai, badi muskhil se usey medicines khilayi hai", replied Abhi. He closed his iPad and put it on the side table to give his whole attention to her.

"Very funny. Jab woh kuch acha kre toh tumhari beti. Aur jab woh kuch bura kre ya nakhre dikhaye toh meri beti. You are such a hypocrite Dr. Abhimanyu Birla", said Akshara to her husband in a mocking tone. Abhi laughed listening to this. His wife's one-liners are best. She is totally savage.

"Acha, yeh sab chodo mujhe tumse kuch baat krni hai. I observed something today. I want to share it with you, please keep an open mind", said Akshu cautiously. Both of them settled on the bed, looking at each other. Abhi nudged her to start.

"Abhi, I think Abhir is really hurt today. You promised him; to attend his match but you didn't go to the match. He is really upset with you", said Akshara.

"I know Akshu, I have promised him. Par tum bhi toh janti ho na Aanu ko kitni jayada chot lag gyi thi, main usey aisey chod ke kaise match main jata. Agar main chala bhi jata toh bhi I won't be able to concentrate on it. Mera dhyan Aanu pr hi rehta", said Abhi. He didn't understand why his son was upset. It's not like he deliberately broke his promise. It was the circumstances that led him to miss the match.

"I understand Abhi. Mujhe pta hai you didn't do anything deliberately. But Abhir doesn't know this. Woh abhi bacha hain. Usko jo dikhega, he will react to it only. He won't be able to understand this Abhi. Usey toh yeh lga hoga na you have chosen Aanu over him", Akshu tried to explain Abhir's situation to Abhi.

"Aisa kuch nhi Akshu, why do you think Abhir is upset? Usney tumse kuch kha kya", asked Abhi. He wants to know why his wife thinks like that.

"Abhi usney mujhse kuch nhi kha pr tumne dekha nhi, he avoids you and Aanu. He didn't ask about her health also. He avoids talking to you. Arey usney to aaj hum sab ke sath mil kar dinner bhi nhi kiya", said Akshara.

"Akshu aisa kuch nhi hai. Tum bekar mai hi yeh sab soch rhi hoo. He is really tired that's why he didn't come to the dinner", said Abhi but unconvincingly. He also finds this behaviour of his son odd but doesn't want to say it aloud.

"No Abhi it's not my baseless assumption. I have noticed his behaviour very cautiously. Abhi, he has been behaving like this for some time. Usney ek do baar yeh bola bhi hain papa toh humesha Aanu ki hi side lete hain. She is his favourite. At that time, we didn't give much thought to it. But I think uske dimag main yeh baat bethti jaa rhi hai ki you love Aanu more than him", Akshu tell Abhi about her observations.

"Akshu yr aisa kuch nhi hai. Usney yeh sab mazak mai kha tha. He didn't mean it. Aur yeh baat toh tumhe bhi pta hain na, I love both of them equally. They are my kids, how can I differentiate between them", said Abhi. He is shocked to hear this from Akshara. It's abominable for him to think that he differentiates between his children.

Akshu sighed. Abhi is not understanding her point of view. She knows that Abhi loves both of his kids equally. But kids' mind doesn't work like adults. They only understand things that they see or believe. She needs to use different tactics to explain it to her husband.