Differences-iv

Akshara had finally convinced Abhir to open his room for her. She didn't talk to him, letting him get lost in his thoughts. She knew he needed some time to recuperate from things. He is missing his first finals as the captain. Anything she would say he would not understand it. Right now he is not in a state of mind to understand anything. She is silently feeding food to him. Akshara cleaned his room and then went back to her room after wishing Abhir good night.

Abhi is standing on the balcony thinking about today's incidents. He has failed his son today. He had broken his promise. Did he lose his son's trust? Will he ever forgive him? All these negative thoughts are roaming in his mind.

"Abhi kya soch rhe ho tum?" asked Akshara. But Abhi didn't reply anything to her. Akshu sighed. Her husband is just like that. He shows his strong form in front of the world, but when it comes to his family, especially his wife and children, he is totally an emotional person. He loves his family so much that he can't witness a single scratch on them. She knew Abhir's words hurt him to the core.

"Abhi tell me what are you thinking? Don't hold your emotions, Abhi", said Akshara.

"Akshu, my son hates me. Mujhe pta bhi nhi lga aur mai uska dil dukhata gya. Am I really the worst father, jisko apne bete ke bare mai kuch nhi pta hai", said Abhi in a small voice. He is beating himself up for Abhir's anger and hatred towards him.

"No Abhi, aisa kuch nhi hain. Abhir abhi bacha hai. Haa woh gussa hai aur tumse thoda naraz bhi hai but he doesn't hate you. Hate is a very big word. Usey toh iska matlab bhi nhi pta hain. Woh abhi apne accident ki wajah se gussey mai hai. Isiliye jo uske se muh nikla usne bol diya. Tum uski batoin ka jayada mind mat kro", Akshu tries to pacify her husband.

"Nhi Akshu, I have hurt him. Trust me maine janbooj kr Abhir ko kabhi ignore nhi kiya. Anaira and Abhir; both of them are equal are for me. I never differentiate between them", said Abhi.

"I know Abhi. Tumne mujhe kuch bhi explain krne ki zaroorat nhi hain. I know you very well. You are my husband, I know you inside and out. Abhir gussey main tha. Usey thoda time do shant hone ke liye. Everything will be alright", said Akshara. But Abhi didn't pay heed to her words. He is continuously thinking about Abhir's reaction. Akshu sighed.

"Abhi listen to me. Abhir is a kid right now. Uske liye yeh final uska life ka sabse important match tha. Right now he is feeling like it's the end of the world. You and I both know it's not. Agar hum usey abhi samjhayenge woh tabhi bhi nhi samjhega. So give him some time. Aur rhi baat his behaviour with you. I agree kahi na kahi humse galti hui hain. Uskey man mai yeh baat ayi hai is enough proof that we lack somewhere. Par humey un galtiyon ko theek krna hai. We need to make him believe that you love both of them equally. Bus kuch time do use, he will understand everything", said Akshara. Abhi nodded. Akshu is right, he needs to give him some time.

Akshu has a plan in her mind. She just wishes, her plan would be successful and she could bring Abhi and Abhir closer to each other again. She can't stand the sad faces of her family. She needs to do something, soon.

The next day, Akshara woke up with a new mission in her hand. Mission to unite Abhi and Abhir. She went to Abhir's room to see him sleeping peacefully. She woke him up. "Ladoo, wake up beta. Dekh subah ho gyi. Jaldi uth ja. Hume phir jana bhi hai. Come on get up betu", said Akshara. She has been trying to wake him for some time.

"Kya hai mumma, sone do na. Mujhe khi nhi jana hai. I don't feel well, so mai school nhi jaoonga. Aap jaao. Let me sleep", mumbled Abhir in his sleep.

"Okay aap school mat jaao. If you are not feeling well toh school mat jao. Humey waise bhi khi aur jana hai. Aap utho jaldi se", said Akshara. This gets Abhir's attention and he opens his eyes to look at his mother. She is completely ready in a white tee and denim. Her hair is in a ponytail.