Picken Chocks

A/N Hi guys. How are you? Due to my exams, I am away from Wattpad or any social media platforms. I have just opened it and saw so many notifications. I am sorry I can't reply to them. But anyway. I got some time today and posted a small, fluffy chapter.

Happy reading🤩😉😎

"Mumma, when will you be back? I am missing you and bhaiya," said Anaira with a pout.

"Mumma will be back in someday's beta. You know na, till the time you are not well we can't come bacha," said Akshara.

She knows Anaira is pouting right now, but she can't do anything. Anaira is having Chicken pox. Since she and Abhir hadn't contracted the disease till now, they had shifted to the hotel.

Abhi is the only one who has this disease in his childhood, so he is taking care of Anaira while Akshu is handling Abhir and his school. The kids are really frustrated with this separation but they can't do anything.

"Acha Aanu, stop this sad talk. Tell me how are you now? Fever toh nhi hai beta ab, and aap cream lga rhe ho na apni body pr", asked Akshara. She is really worried about her daughter. She knew Abhi would take the best care of her but still, she couldn't rest. She is a mother and is bound to think about the well-being of her kids, especially her sick daughter. It takes a huge effort on her part to be away from her daughter.

"No, mumma. Aaj fever nhi hai. Dadda regularly cream bhi legate hai. Mumma, I don't like these Picken chocks. My body has these big red dots. I don't like it", said Anaira in a small voice.

"Aanu, baby picken chocks nhi, chicken pox hota hai baby", Akshu laughed at her silly daughter.

"Yeah, same mumma", said Anaira.

"Aanu, mumma se baat kr rhe ho beta", said Abhi. He came with a bowl of vegetable soup for his princess.

Anaira positively nods her head. She scrunches her face looking at the soup. She doesn't like it, but her dadda said it is good for her health so she has to eat it.

"Acha, ab mumma ko bye bolo ab. Hume soup peena hai phir medicine bhi khani hai. Baad mai baat krnge mumma se", instructs Abhi.

They said bye to Akshara over the phone and promised to call her when Abhir would be back from school.

"Come on princess, let's eat this soup while it is hot", said Abhi. He started blowing air on the soup to cool it down.

"I don't want to eat it dadda. Aap mujhe har roz hi yeh khilate ho. I want chowmein", said Anaira.

"Ohh, toh apko chowmein khani hai. Sath mai woh red wali sauce bhi haina. Aur jab hum chowmein kha hi rhe hai toh Manchurian bhi kha lete hai woh bhi gravy wale. What say princess?" asked Abhi. Anaira nodded her head. She started licking her lips already thinking about her favourite food.

Abhi looked at her licking her lips. She is just like his Akshu, loves all junk food. She is just the miniature version of his wife. He remembers his wife looking at her miniature version salivating over her favourite food.

"Dadda, ab order kr do food," said Anaira. She is practically jumping with joy.

"Ohh, and what about ice cream?" asked Abhi.

"Yes, dadda black currant ice cream", said Anaira dreamingly.

"Okay, theek hai, chalo now close your eyes and open your mouth", said Abhi.

Anaira does just like that. Abhi puts a spoonful of soup in her mouth. Anaira made a yucky face and gulped it.

"What dadda? I don't want to eat that. I want chowmein. It's yucky", said Anaira with a pouty face.

Abhira Family (One Shots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara