Differences-v

A/N This is for you SimranKuksal. I have tried to deliver my promise as soon as I can. I hope you like it.❤️❤️

Happy reading guys🤗🤗

Abhi is waiting for Abhir and Akshara to return. He wants to ask for forgiveness from his son. He knew he was wrong during some point and that is why Abhir feels like this. Abhi didn't know his over-possessive behaviour towards Anaira, could create differences between Abhir and him. But from now onwards he will balance both kids equally.

Abhir and Akshara returned after 15 minutes, Akshara helped Abhir to get in the house.

"Junior, how are you feeling now? Come on I will help you", said Abhi and helped him to his room. Abhi helped him settle on the bed. He handed over his medicines to him. Abhir made faces but gulped it down quickly. Akshara let both of them spend some time together. They really needed it.

"Papa, aap mere liye gifts laye the kya," asked Abhir as he broke the awkward silence.

"Of course bacha laya hoo. Aisa kabhi hua ki aap mujhse kuch kaho or mai use na kroo", said Abhi. He ran to his room and brought Abhir's gifts.

"Yeh lo betu. Apke gifts", said Abhi and handed him over the gifts. Abhir is so happy to see the gifts, just like he wants.

"Thank you, Papa", said Abhir joyously.

Abhi sat beside him. He needs to talk to his son. Their one-on-one conversation is very much needed.

"Junior, I am so sorry. I cannot come to your matches. I have genuinely tried to come to your matches but mera schedule bahut tight tha. Betu, I love you so much. Mai ap ko aur Aanu ko dono ko equal pyar krta hoon. Mere liye or mumma liye aap dono same ho", said Abhi. Abhir is listening to him with rapt attention.

"I am sorry bacha agar apko mere actions se aisa lga that I love Aanu more than you. Maine kabhi bhi intentionally apko ignore nhi kiya, I swear. Aanu ko uss din lag gyi isliye mai apke match mai nhi aa paya. But most importantly I am sorry ki meri wajah se aap itna hurt huye. Trust me betu, mera aisa koi intention nhi tha. Abhir you are my best friend, my best man How can I hurt you", said Abhi.

"Abhir bacha I will tell you a story today. Jab mai chota tha na, I always fight for your Dadu's attention. Dadu was so busy with work that he never had time for us. I always miss him. Dheere dheere I started believing that he does not love me that is why he ignored us and did not spend time with us.
Par jab aap humari life mai aye the na tab maine khud se promise kiya tha that I will never let you feel that. You would always have my attention and apko aisa kabhi nhi lagega that I don't love you. I am sorry I have failed in this. Maine apne se kiya promise hi break kr diya. I am so sorry", said Abhi. He had tears in his eyes. He remembered that horrible time and feeling of unworthiness.

Abhir hugged Abhi tightly. "No Papa, you didn't break your promise. I am sorry that I have shouted at you yesterday. Maine kl ap ko bahut kuch bol dia tha. I am so sorry for that. I was angry that's why. Pr you are the best father in the whole world. Apne humesha mujhe time diya hai, main bas less attention se hurt tha. Now I understand that parents ko kabhi kabhi kisi ek baby ke zayada time spend krna padta hai. Pr iska yeh Matlab nhi hai that you don't love the other one. Aap toh dono babies se same pyar krte ho na", said Abhir. He understands whatever Akshu told him. Abhi nods his head and hugged him. He took a sigh of relief. Finally his son understands him.

"It's okay junior. Jo ho gya use hum bhool jate hai. But aaj hum dono ek nya promise krte hai. The father-son promise", said Abhi. He took Abhir's hand in his hand.