Interview

"Niel, Abhir, Papa jaldi aao na yr Akshara ka interview bas shuru hone wala hai. I am so excited for this. Aap log please jalsdi se settle down ho jao", Abhi issued instructions for everyone in the family. Today Akshara's interview will be telecasted on Television. It's not the first time, that Akshara has given the interview but Abhi is always like this when her interview is telecasted or printed on paper.

"Abhi, hold your horses. Itni jaldi machine ki koi zaroorat nhi hai. Abhi bhi 30 minutes hai interview start hone ma", exclaimed Manjari. She shook her head at her son's impatience. Abhi pouts. He arranges all the seats, and cushions. He also arranges the food and water so no one will move during the interview.

Within a few minutes, everybody settles on their seats as the interview is about to start. Akshara settles beside her husband with their 4-year-old in her lap. Abhir is sitting on the left of Abhimanyu. He is sitting between Abhimanyu and Niel. Finally, the interview started.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Namaste aap sabhi ko. Kaise hai aap sab. Aaj ka interview bahut hi khas hone wala hai. Aap logo ne bahut sare messages kre the is celebrity ko yha bulane ke liye. Finally, after a long chase woh hume mil gyi hai. So, talliyon se zordar swagat kriye humari sabki pasandeeda and National award winner, Akshara Birla ka."

Akshara entered the show with her beautiful smile. She wore a crystal organza saree with all-over floral prints. Her hair was tied in a bun, she wore a matching choker set with it. She is looking like a pageant contestant, nobody can say she is a mother of two kids.

"Welcome Akshara, welcome to our show. You are looking very beautiful. Please have a seat. We have so much to talk about."

Thank you for having me on your show. And thank you for the compliment. You are also looking very beautiful.

So Akshara tell me how are you? And congratulations on the National Award. You totally deserve this award.

Aww, thank you so much. It's because of my fans and family's well wishes that I got this award. Their love and support encourage me to do more and work harder, so here I am.

That's so sweet of you. Akshara sabse pehle toh yeh batao yr, kha rehti ho tum. Tumhe pta hai tumse contact krna kitna mushkil hai. I have been trying for 3 years to get in touch with you, pr tumhe pakdna toh don se bhi zayada mushkil hai.

Akshu laughs, Are nhi aisa kuch nhi hai. Yr I have two kids under the age of 10. An organization to look after, and a full-time singing career. So I have very little time for interviews and other promotional activities.

Yeah, we understand busy lady. So let's come to an interesting topic. We want to know more about your life. So tell me you had an arranged marriage or love marriage.

Well, I don't know yeh kha se interesting hai. But I had a love marriage. We actually had love at first sight, you know. We see each other and BAM we have been struck by those cupid arrows.

Wow, I never expected that. So how long did you guys date?

No, we didn't date. We met each other at the 'Gopi Mask' festival. We stayed at the same hotel. Participated in most of the games together, pta hi nhi chala kab pyar ho gya. And within a week Abhi came to my house to ask for our marriage.

Ok. You guys are something else. I have never expected this answer. So your families agreed easily.

Na. Bilkul nhi. Isme bhi bahut confusion tha. Humari love story total filmy love story thi. Humari families nhi many, but Abhi he never gave. Usne sabko manaya and finally he gave me the fairy tale wedding that I wanted.