Chidkuram

Abhimanyu Birla never got jealous in his life. He is satisfied with whatever he has in his life. The attention he received from his mother and brother was enough for him. But it changes with the coming of Akshara in his life. He wants her constant attention. He did not like it when she gave importance to anyone other than him.

He is the centre of attention of his wife and he can't be happier than that.  Her life revolves around Abhimanyu. And the same with him. His life revolves around his wife.

But of all this changes with the coming of their son - Abhir into their lives. Now Akshara's life revolves around her son and her husband. Now Abhimanyu does not hold the no. 1 position in her life. He has to share it with his son. And he is happy with that on most days.

But today is the day he did not like sharing his position with his son. Today is their 4th wedding Anniversary. He wants to celebrate the whole day with her and cherish all of their beautiful memories. He wants to go out today with his wife and spend the whole day showing his love to her. That is why he took off today.

But nothing is going as per his plan. And the reason for this is Abhir their 13-month-old son who is very much possessive of his mother. He did not like anyone to hold his mother's attention. And the person who is his main competitor is his father. Abhir did not like when his father touches or kisses his mother. She is his. No one can touch or kiss her apart from him.

Abhimanyu is frustrated today. First of all, he did not get his anniversary sex in the morning. For the past 3 years, this is the best part of their day. But he could not get it because Abhir woke up early today. And as soon as he is up he only wants Akshara nobody else.

He did not get to kiss his wife because Abhir Abhimanyu Birla is attached to Akshara's hips. It is like he knew today Abhi wants his wife's attention and he is deliberately taking all of his wife's attention.

Abhi puts Abhir on the bed with his plush toys while Akshu arranges their clothes in the cupboard.

"Akshu yr, mai keh rha tha kyu na ash hum dono khi bahar chale, sirf hum dono. Junior ko maa sambhal legi".

"Abhi I also want to go but kya tumhe lagta hai, Abhir ma ke pass rahega woh bhi mere bina".

"Yr, akshu today is our day na. Hum humesha sath mai manate hai. Junior will adjust".

"Abhi tumhara beta Bilkul tum pr gya hai. Use bhi mujhse alag nhi rha jata", Akshu said while kissing her husband on the cheeks. Abhi put his arms around her waist and started nuzzling her neck. He moves to kiss her when a toy hit directly on his head.

"No, my Mumma" Abhir started throwing his toys at Abhi. In Abhir's dictionary, Abhi did a major crime, he kisses his mumma.

"Oye, before being your mumma she is my wife. I can kiss her anytime I want". He said and he kisses her on the cheeks.

Looking at this, Abhir started crying and throwing his toys at Abhi at a rapid pace.
Akshara hurriedly goes to her son.

"Shh! Abhir mumma yhi hai, khi nhi jaa rhi. Abhi yr, tum kyu pareshaan krte ho mere bacche ko." Akshara said whereas Abhi stared at his son who is staring at him too. Abhir hugs Akshu tightly.

"Mai neeche jaa rha hoo, tum junior ko sahant krke neeche aa jana".

Abhi came out of his room and moved towards the dining room when he collided with his brother Neil.

"Kya yr Neil, tu dekh ke nhi chal sakta kya", Abhi said in an agitated way.

"Bhai aap aaj ghar pe, by the way, happy anniversary. Mujhe lga aap aaj bhabhi ek sath poora din bahar spent kroge, hr baar ki tarah".

"Plan toh mera bhi whi tha, pr woh hai na mumma ka pet, apni mumma ke pass kissi ko bhi dekhta toh.." Abhi said while making faces and remembering his son's antiques.

Neil laughs loudly while listening to him. "Bhai aap na sach mai chidkuram ho, apne hi bete chid rhe ho, usme bhi Bilkul apke hi traits hai. Jaise aap bhabhi ke liye possessive ho waise hi woh bhi bhabhi ke liye possessive hai. Kya kismat hai bhai apki, apka beta hi apka sabse bda competition bn gay". Neil laughs loudly.

Abhi ignored him and moved downstairs. Soon Akshu and Abhir also join him at the table for breakfast. As he went to the dining room, his mother asks the same question.

"Abhi, Akshu tum log aaj gye nhi bahar beta. Maine toh tumhara breakfast hi nhi prepare kiya. Socha tum log bahar gye hoge." Manjari asked her son and daughter.

Before they could reply, Parth and Shefali come to the table and asked the same question. Abhimanyu is hell irritated now. As soon as he opens his mouth to answer, Harsh came and ask the same question. Akshu snickered looking at her husband's irritated face. It looks like he can burst at any moment.

He stands pushing his chair at the back and said loudly, "Yes mai aur Akshu aaj bahar nhi gye. I know hum har baar apni anniversary, bahar mandate jha sirf hum dono hote hai, but is bar hum nhi jaa paye. Aap logo koi problem hai kya. Hum Kuch alag kr rhe hai. Is baar hum apni anniversary sabke ke sath manage". Everybody is silent looking at him with curious eyes.

As Abhi finishes his monologue, Abhir Birla hits the spoon on the plate. And started laughing loudly at the noise made by him. Listening to Abhir's laughter everybody started laughing loudly. Neil and Party are literally rolling on the floor looking at their brother's face.

Everybody in the house knew that Abhir is as much possessive of Akshara as Abhi is. They are looking at their brother with pity.

"Abhi tu apne bete se chid rha hai. Tu na chidkuram ka chidkuram hi rahega", Manjari said to her son and everybody again started laughing. Looking at everyone's happy faces Abhir started hitting spoons on the plate again and laughs loudly. Akshara hugs her son tightly and kisses his cheeks.

Abhimanyu looks at his son and said "Ha beta, hasle, le le meri wife ki sari attention abhi, jab tera beta hoga na tab mai hasoonga tujhpe". Abhi said mockingly to his son who is laughing along with others.

"Kissi ne sahi kha hai once a chidku, always a chidku". Neil said and started running, Abhi runs behind him to catch him and hit him. All in all, it was a happy morning at Birla's house today.

A/N A small chapter, I hope you guys have enjoyed it.