A Normal Day

"Abhi, where is my purple kurta, I can't find it anywhere'? Shouted Akshra 

"Which one? you have many purple kurtas", asked Anhimanyu. He is sitting on a bed comfortably. It is a daily routine. Akshu always asks for her things while getting ready. She always seems in a hurry. So like a patient man, Abhimanyu let her get ready first then he will get ready.

"Are the new ones, which you bought for me from Kasauli, the one with a long flair and flowers printed on them! "Akshra gave the details of the kurta to her husband.

"Ohh! That one is on the top shelf of your cupboard, probably on the extreme right." Abhi tells her.

"Ok! Found it. Thanks baby"Said Akshra and running to the bathroom to get ready. She came out of the bathroom after some time and shouted, " Look Abhi, yeh kitni pyari lag rhi hai" and started twirling in front of him.

Abhimanyu was mesmerized. She is looking like a true beauty. How did he get so lucky? "You look like a fairy Akshu" exclaimed Abhi. He is still in a daze.

"Thanks, babe, she replied shyly. Acha, meri pink plum lipstick kha hai? I can't find it anywhere", she asked her husband while searching for her favourite lipstick.

"It's on the second shelf of your lipstick compartment and babe your liner and mascara are on the bottom drawers of your vanity".Abhimanyu replied to her.

"Yes, found it"." Abhi where is my new bracelet, which Kairav bhaiya gifted me on your birthday", she asked her husband.

"First of all, I don't understand why Kairav gifted you something on my birthday, and it's in the cupboard jewellery compartment, middle row," Abhi asked her. He stood up and stood behind her, hugging her from behind, holding her back to his front.

"Woh isiliye kyuki I liked it when I saw the design first-time. Woh bs ready tumhare birthday ke time hua tha, isiliye unhone mujhe woh se diya". She said cutely to him.

"Akshu, this colour tum pr bahut acha lagta hai, you look like an angel in these colours". Abhi said while caressing her stomach.

"Acha, Abhi ab chodo muje, late ho rha hai." Akshu tries to get out of his grip but fails miserably.

"Tumna bike romantic nhi ho Akshu, jab bhi mai romance krne ki koshish krta hoo, tum bhaag jati hoo", complained Abhimanyu.

"Acha ji mai romantic nhi hoo, bhool gye tum last week ka candlelight dinner", Akshu said and puts her hand on her waist.

"Yaad hai, tabhi bol rha hoo, one week ho gya hai uss romantic night ko. Ab uska repeat telecast kb hoga mai yeh pooch rha hoo". He whispered seductively in her ears.

"Abhi chodo na yr, jao jakar ready ho jadoo tumhe hospital nhi jana kya aaj", Akshu said and push her husband away from her.

"Ha ha ja rha hoo, waise ek baat batao yeh sab saman kha rakha hai yeh sab toh husbands poochte hai apni wives se, unki wives ko sab kuch yaad rehta hai aur ek meri wife jisse apna saman toh yaad nhi rehta mera kya yaad rakhegi", Abhi said in a complaining mode.

"Abhi everybody knows that you are the responsible one in our relationship. You are the organized one. Tumhe hi sab yaad rehta hai, tum hi meri cheeze organized way mai rakhte ho, toh tumse hi poochoongi na", Akshu sassily replied to her husband.

"Ha woh toh hai, tum ho hi itni disorganised ab kissi ko toh tumhara dhyaan rakhna padega, ab shadi ki hai toh nibhani padegi hi na". Abhimanyu said and run towards the bathroom to escape his angry wife.

"Abhi!!" shouts Akshu but he was gone by that time.

"Acha jaldi ready hokar neeche aa jana mai breakfast prepare kr rhi hoo, tumhara favourite vegetable sandwich", shouts Akshu.

"Akshu" her husband shouts from behind.

"Ha ha pta hai, multigrain bread hi use kroongi, pta nhi tum kaise kha lete ho isse", Akshu said while scrunching her nose at his healthy lifestyle.

As Akshu is going down to prepare breakfast, she has a beautiful smile on her face. Loving someone doesn't mean having romantic nights or candlelight dinners every day. It is these small gestures, habits, and knowing about each other likes and dislikes that make relationships stronger and healthy. Akshu loved these moments, these silly bankers, this co-dependent relationship makes her marriage more stronger. Her love for her husband increases day by day because of this. She loves her married life so much.

A/N A short chapter. These silly banters makes Abhira and I really enjoyed these banters of them. So, I decided to write a short chapter on this. I hope you guys will like it.
P. S. Thank you for more than 3k views and 300 votes. I really appreciate all of your comments and votes. Thank you,💕💕