Cravings

A/N Mature content ahead (18+) readers' discretion is advised.

Abhimanyu is sitting in his cabin and reading the latest test reports of his patients when someone barged inside his cabin. He looks up and is surprised to see his wife standing at the door.

"Come on Abhi lose the pants, we have very little time with us", Akshu said hurriedly and moved further inside his cabin. Abhi is shocked to hear her words. He didn't understand what she was saying.

"Huh! Akshu, I don't understand baby," Abhi said to her politely and moved towards her.

"Abhi you didn't come home last night, due to some emergency, and didn't come home in the morning. I get it you are very busy and you have so many responsibilities. But your wife has some needs which only you can fulfil. Now, I don't want to waste time talking only. Rohan said you have 30 mins before your next surgery", Akshu said hurriedly. She pulled him towards her with force.

Abhi looks at her with an open mouth. Akshu is pregnant with their first child. She is in her second trimester and is horny as hell. She needs him all the time. Actually, not him but his little member.

"Akshu why did you talk to Rohan, tum mujhe bhi call kr sakti thi na", Abhi whined in front of his wife. Akshara rolled her eyes at him.

"Kissi ka phone silent pr tha," Akshu replied sassily to him and raised her eyebrows at him. Abhi realised his folly and give a sheepish smile to his wife.

"Abhi pls, or don't waste time. We have only 30 mins to do everything. I am so horny I really need you and need you now". Abhi's eyes darken listening to her. If his wife needs him then who is he to deny her? Whatever his baby wants his baby will get. He moves to the door and locks the door. He didn't want anyone to come and have a look at his wife. Only he has the right to look at her in threos of passion.

Abhi reaches for her, pulls her up from the couch and kissed her hard. Akshu gasped at first but respond to him, with equal vigour. She has her hands in his hair while Abhi is fondling her breast also. His hands move up to her shoulders and pull her sleeve down. He works on her bra strap and pulls it down too. They broke the kiss and Abhi immediately put his mouth on her nipples. Her breast got bigger and fuller due to pregnancy. The areolas around her nipples are darkened. The nipples got bigger which increases his target area. He slowly puts her down on the couch, all while his mouth is attached to her nipples.

His other hand is working on her breast. Akshara is breathing heavily, she is holding his hair in a tight grip. "Abhi I want you", Akshu moaned in his ears.

"Where do you want me, baby", Abhi asked her still working on her tits.

"Inside, I want you inside of me. I want it hard and fast", Akshu moaned her wish to him. Abhi pulls her nipple out of his mouth with a pop sound. He lifts her maternity gown and pulls her panties down.

He moves slowly inside her and goes inside and out of her slowly. Akshu moaned. "I want it hard and fast babe not slow", Akshu spoke, clearly agitated by this move of his.

"Baby sometimes it's good to go slow and absorb how fooking great it is". He moves slowly in and out of her and she is feeling a tingling sensation building inside her. Abhi moves to the side a bit and she feels him against her g-spot and she came like a waterfall. But Abhi did not stop here, he repeatedly enters, withdraws, enters and withdraws and the friction takes her to the edge again. With two more thrusts, she again came gloriously. She bites his neck to keep her voice quiet. She did not want the whole hospital to know about their sexual escapades.

"Oh baby, you are so tight. You are squeezing the hell out of me. You are so hot and warm. Keep squeezing, I am on the edge. Oh yes! Akshu you are like the inferno, so Hot, so good baby!! Yes, baby do that!!", he shouts and spilled inside her. He came gloriously inside her. Looking at him, Akshu feels herself on the edge again and she again came in span of some minutes.

Abhi pulled inside of her both of them are panting heavily. He stands up and went inside the bathroom and bring a wet washcloth and clean the glistening wet areas of his wife. She smiled looking at him. He is always like this, so caring and thoughtful.

"I love you, Abhi". Akshu whispered still in a daze. "I love you too, baby", Abhi said with a chuckle and sat beside her. He hugged her and started caressing her belly.

"It's getting big." He whispers while caressing her belly. She recently enters the sixth month of her pregnancy. She looks cute as hell. Her breast and ass got larger with this pregnancy.

"Yes, I am feeling like a whale Abhi. And we have still 3 months left. I think I will look like an elephant by then", Akshu said with a pout.

"Oye, stop saying that. My wife looks cute and I will say fu*cable also but not like a whale. You are carrying a baby, Akshu. We want our baby to be healthy so don't think like that." Abhi tries to tell her. It is common for him to console her as she generally gets insecure about her weight and looks during this period.

"Hoye, acha ok I will not say anything. Now, tell me when will you get free. I am missing you. Tumhare bina neend nhi ati. And this baby is getting so naughty. Abhi se itna pareshan krne lga hai. You know I can't sleep properly yesterday. I think the baby is missing you that is why continuously kicking" just Akshu said this the baby reward them with a kick. The couple laughed.

"Ohh, baby papa also misses you so much. Sorry, I can't come home yesterday. But I promise aaj mai aapke aur apki mumma ke sath hi soounga." Abhi said and kissed her belly and then on her forehead.

Their moment was disturbed by a knock. "Sir, we are ready for the surgery", Rohan's voice rings out in the cabin.

"of, course. Whi toh mai shochu ab tak yeh aya kaise nhi hume disturb krne. I swear Akshu he has some sensors on me. Jaise hi isse PTA lagta hai na ki we are together yeh aa jata kabab mai had banane ke liye", Abhi blabbers and Akshara laughs loudly looking at his sulking face.

"stop it, Abhi, you have an important surgery and Rohan is just looking out for you. He is a really sweet guy. Tumhari kitni respect krta hai", Akshara tells him but Abhi made a sour face at her.

Abhi helps Akshara get up. They go to the bathroom and correct their appearance. Akshu sprayed some air freshener in the room because this room reeks of the smell of sex.

She picks up his cordless phone and called Harsh. "Hello, Papa. Haa mai Abhi se milne ayi thi. I was missing him so socha ki mil loo ek baar. Acha, mai pooch rhi thi ki aap free ho abhi kuch der ke liye. Ok that's great toh phir aap mujhe Chinese khilane lekar jaa rhe ho. Abhi ki ek important surgery hai toh mai apke sath chalungi. Mujhe Chinese ki bahut craving ho rhi hai".

Abhi looks at her and chuckles. Akshara is not allowed to go anywhere alone. Anyone from the family always accompanies Akshara anywhere she wants to go whether to the recording studio or the hospital. Generally, Abhi accompanies her but when he is busy either Niel or Harshvardhan accompanies her. And this is why Harsh is right now accompanying her to her latest craving.

"Akshu, pls don't eat too much spice. Tumhe baad main problem hoti hai phir. Give me the phone", he took the phone from her. "Hello, aap Akshu ko le jaiyee pr yeh dhyaan rakhna ki woh zayada spice na le. Haa I know apko pta hai. Haa maine recent medicines le li thi Akshu ki. Ok, aram se le jaiyega", Abhi puts the phone back on the table. His relationship with his father improved considerably after his marriage.

Akshara smiled at him. "Acha, ab mai chalti hoo. All the best for the surgery. And aaj ghar jaldi ane ki koshish krna, I have a little surprise for you." she whispered seductively in his ears and bite his earlobes. Abhi sucked his breath.
"Meri cravings toh tumhe hi poori krni hogi and I am craving for my favourite lollipop. I hope when you come you come with it".

"Akshu yr you can't do like this. Ab mai har time tumhare hi bare mai sochta rahoonga. How will I concentrate on surgery then", he whined but Akshara laughed and went to Harsh's cabin.

Abhi smiled and shook his head at her. Life is good and he can't wait for the next phase of his life.

THE END