A Family Affair

A/N Abhira moved to Delhi 3 years back, for the expansion of Birla Hospital and for further studies of Akshara in psychology.

Akshara is in the dining room, arranging breakfast for her family when her husband hugs her from behind and starts peppering kisses on her neck. 

"Tum itni subah kyu uth gyi aaj toh sunday hai, at least aaj toh mujhe mera morning sex milna chahiye tha na", Akshu blushed listening to her husband's words. Abhi is an incorrigible romantic. He wants Akshara with him every time. 

"Abhi aaj, hume bahar jana hai isiliye I wake up early. I have to prepare for breakfast, then need to pack some items for lunch also. And you look so cute while sleeping I don't want to disturb you." Akshara said to her husband and stands on her tippy toes and kiss him on the cheeks.

"First of all stop calling me cute, I am not cute but handsome and hot. and the most important thing stop giving me these wimpy kisses. what is this? A kiss on the cheek. I am not the kid. give me the kiss like my wife used to give.", Akshara blushes listening to her Abhi.

"Ab aise sharma kyu rhi hoo, come on give me a kiss and please like my wife." Akshara stands on her tippy toes and kissed her husband on the lips. Abhi bites her lips making her moan, and he goes deep into her mouth, using his tongue to make her make her feel sensational. she grabs his hair in her fist tightly and kisses him with exactly the same passion and fervour.

"Eww, aap dono morning mai hi shuru ho gye", Abhir said to his parents. Listening to him the couple broke their passionate lip lock and blushes hard. Abhir Birla 6 years old son of Abhimanyu and Akshara Birla, again caught his parents getting frenzy with each other. He is used to seeing his parents like that but that doesn't mean he likes it.

"Abhir beta, aap betho mai juice lekar ati hoo". Akshara said to her son and rushed out of the dining room, leaving the father-son duo alone.

"Aapko pta hai papa, jab aap kiss krte ho toh sare germs transfer ho jate hai. Aap toh doctor ho na, aapko toh pta hai ki germs kitni bad hote hai, kitni diseases hoti hai unki wajah se, phir bhi aap mumma ko kiss krte ho", Abhir again tried to explain his father about the bad effects of kissing. But his father put no heed to his words.

"Jab se yeh paida hua hai, tab se mere romance ka dushman bna hua hai. Pehle kiss krne nhi deta tha, ab kiss krne ke baad gyan deta hai. Yeh toh Neil se bhi bda haddi hai mere romance mai", Abhimanyu murmured under his breath and make faces at his son's logical explanation.

"Mai doctor hoo, mujhe pta hai sab. Tu apni books pad bas", Abhi said to his son.

Akshara came from the kitchen with a jug of juice in one hand and a bowl of poha in another hand. Abhi helps his wife in arranging a table. Akshara comes in front of her son and ruffles his hair and kisses him on the cheek. "Good morning, betu. you slept well na bacha. and look at that my baby get ready by yourself." Akshara Birla is the only woman who is allowed to ruffle her son's hair, Abhir wouldn't let anyone else touch his hair, not even his father.

"Good morning mumma, I am a big boy now. I can get ready by myself." Abhir said to his mother and kissed her on the cheeks. Abhimanyu Birla make faces looking at the mother-son duo thinking now germs won't attack them. 

"I up papa", their moment is broken by the voice. Voice of the youngest member of the Birla Family. Anaira Birla. The 2 years old daughter of Abhimanyu and Akshara Birla. She is the life of the house and Abhimanyu's heartbeat. His princess.

Abhimanyu rushed upstairs and picked his daughter in his arms. She hugged her father in a tight embrace. Anaira Birla is Akshar's carbon copy. She inherited her mother's lack of coordination, which is why she is not allowed to come downstairs alone. She inherited her mother's looks also. with chota sa face and badi badi aakhen. She owned her father's heart.

Abhimanyu brings her downstairs and hands her to his wife who kisses her daughter's cheek and whispers good morning to her. Abhir does the same with his sister kissing her on the cheek and ruffling her hair. Abhimanyu settles Anaira on her high chair. he starts finger-combing her silky hair from her face. 

"Do you sleep well, princess", Abhimanyu asked his daughter and cut small pieces of pancakes on her plate. Akshara and Abhir also take their seat at the table.

"Uh-huh, I dream of Elsa Papa. I dance in the snow also, let it go " Anaira said and moves her hand in the air to show her family her dance movements. Anaira is in love with Elsa. She believes she is Elsa the princess, and Abhir her brother is her Olaf because he always makes her laugh. And that is why, today the Abhira family is going to the theatre to watch the new Frozen movie. They are so excited to watch the new movie, especially Abhimanyu and Anaira. Abhimanyu can move heaven or earth for his daughter, and this is just a movie. 

Abhimanyu picks a fork and tries to put food in Anaira's mouth when she shakes her head and said, "Ape, ape. mai Ape aap eat kroongi". Abhimanyu hands her the fork and she eats on her own. She also makes her hair and nightdress to eat her breakfast. 

 The family had a hearty breakfast, with Abhir and Abhimanyu bickering and the babbles of Anaira in the background. Akshara smiles looking at her family. She is happy because her family is happy, even the normal breakfast in the household is a joyous affair. She misses living with the whole family but these cherishable moments which she shares with her small family uplift her mood. She loves her family. Her husband looks at her and mouths 'I love you'. She blushes and mouths 'I love you too' back to him. Life is good. 

A/N Hey guys, I am thinking of adding one or two shots to this series. what do you guys think? Or should I move to a new topic? Please give your honest opinion.