Brother's Bond

Shivu bahiya!!! Shivu bhaiya!!!! IMU (I miss you) exclaimed Abhir and hugged his brother tightly. Shivansh Birla along with his mother had gone to his maternal house for a week. Abhir had missed his brother a lot during this week. And now when his brother has returned his happiness knows no bounds. IMUT (I miss you too) Abhir exclaimed Shivansh and hugging his brother. They love each other immensely. The bond they share is so pure and very difficult to understand. Shivansh is Abhir's protector, guide, best friend, advisor, and playmate. He is the only one who can protect his brother from his chachi's infamous krodh. Only Shivansh Birla has the power to protect Abhir when his chachi is angry. He knows that Akshu will never scold him or remain angry with him because he is her favourite. Akshra also loved him immensely, he is her first child.

"Shivu bhayia apko pta hai mai kitna bore ho gya tha apke bina, chachu and bua are so boring. They don't even know how to play battleground bhaiya" said Abhir with a pouty face and hugged his brother again.

"I know bhai, main bhi bahut bore ho gya tha tere bina kissi game mai maza hi nhi ata," said Shivansh.

Others in the family were laughing and adoring this beautiful Bharat Milap. They know that Shivu and Abhir are two peas in a pod. They are soul brothers. The bond they share is too precious.

"Acha bas bas ab sari batein you kronge, Junior let Shivu go upstairs and get fresh", said Abhi to his son who is super happy after a long time.

"No chachu, I am fresh I don't need to go upstairs, mujhe aur abhor ko abhi bahut sari batein krni hai, chachi aap khana de do, I miss your food so much" said Shivu and both brothers move towards the dining room while talking.

"Ise iska bhai mil gya, ab yeh aur kisi se toh milega nhi, chalo akshu tum khana de do bachon ko," said Manjari to her daughter-in-law.

Everybody starts dispersing towards the dining room to eat lunch. The conversation during lunch was led by both brothers only, who were behaving like they haven't seen each other for the whole year. They were laughing, talking in code languages and enjoying the delicious food made by their favourite person. For the Birla family, it is a surreal experience. They never knew that eating food at the table with all the family can be a fun experience too. The family never saw a bond as close as Abhir and Shivu. Even Abhi and Neil don't share the bond which these brothers share.

After lunch, brothers moved to their room which they name 'Boys Cave'. Their room has a big tent in which only Abhir, shivu and Akshu are allowed to come. Nobody in the family knew what was inside that tent even Abhimanyu is clueless about it. He gets jealous of his wife because she knew what was in that tent, but he doesn't. The brothers went inside the cave and started their one-week-old pending conversations.

"Shivu bhaiya aap na kl us rohit ko na data, aap nahi they na toh woh mujhe football hi nhi khelne deta tha. Mujhe bench pe both at the" Abhir complained to his brother with a sad face.

"Tu tension na le, uss Rohit ko toh mai kl dekhta hoo", said Shivansh to pacify his brother.

"Bhai aap na uss siya ko bhi samjhna, jab nhi they toh roz woh mujhe pareshan krti thi, roz pochti thi shivu kab ayega. Maine use bola bhi unka naam Shivansh hai, shivu nhi. Pr woh phir bhi shivu hi bol rhi thi, aap ache se samjhana use" muses Abhir to his brother.

"Us siya ko toh mai ache se samjhaunga tu dekh," said Shivansh with a determined look.

"Acha tu yeh bta mere peeche se tune kya kya kiya, mujhe pta hai tune apna sad face bnakar chachi se apni sari favourite chije banwayi hongi aur chachu ke sath bahut ice cream bhi khayi hogi" said Shivansh with a happy face and look at his naughty brother.

"Arey bhai aap ko hr baar sab kaise pta chal jata hai", complained Abhir with his pouty face.

" Apko pta hai maine 2 days dadu ke ghar pr spend kiye aur bahut zayada fun kiya, movie bhi dekhne gya tha, phir 1 day nani house mai, wha na maine bade nanu aur mamu ko horse bhi banaya tha, aur phir hum sab shopping bhi gye the, maine new scrubs or doctor coat bhi liya; apke liye bhi liya apko abhi dikhata hoo, " muses Abhir with an adorable smile on his face.

Abhir shows his brother the scrubs and doctor's coat and stethoscope to him. Both brothers share the dream of being a doctor just like Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu is their idol and they both dream to become just like him.

"I also bought something for you," said Shivansh. He bought a football jersey and a brand-new football for his brother. Jersey has Abhir's name and his lucky number 7 on the back. After looking at his new jersey and football, Abhir is so excited.

"Chalo bhaiya hum bahar jakar khelte hai, bahut dino se nhi khela humne football sath mai"said Abhir. Both Abhir and Shivu went to garden to play football happily.

Akshra looks at both of them and smiles. The bond which she always wanted to have with her siblings, but couldn't have. But her son is experiencing that love, care and support from his brother which makes her very happy. She sent a prayer to god to keep their love, care just like that.