~Reverse Harem Ending~

Charity's P.O.V.~

"I can't believe that they are making me choose between all of them.." I groaned out loud to Tyler, who was sipping on the lemonade that I bought for him at school. "What would you do if you were to choose between six good looking guys?"

"Well first of all, I'm not attracted to guys." Tyler said while putting his drink down on the bench we sat on. "But why just choose one of them if you can choose all of them?"

I gaped at his answer. "Are you crazy? Would they all even be okay with dating me at that point?"

"I'm just suggesting it!" He laughed. "If you do you want to do that though, it's your choice in the end. Either you break five out of six hearts or just try to make them all happy."

"Okay, so what if I do go out with all of them? What's going to happen when one of them tries to marry me?" I sighed. "C'mon Tyler, you know that won't work."

"Well, in certain countries, it's normal to have multiple wives so I think there is nothing wrong with having multiple husbands. Adding on to that, you are a princess so it won't be super not normal." Tyler smiled. "Charity, you can do it if you think you can."

"Okay, thanks for that suggestion but I swear your idea is wild." I sighed and got up from the bench. "I mean, they can reject me all at once if they think I'm crazy right? There's no absolute way they'll agree on all going out with me.."

Some time later~

"YOU'RE ALL GOING TO WHAT?" I stared dumbfounded at all the guys I had gathered at the restaurant's staff room. "AM I DREAMING? OR ARE YOU GUYS INSANE?"

"What's so insane about sharing someone we love?" Hunter smirks and puts an arm around my shoulder. "Babe, we can all take one day with you and we'd be happy."

"Michael, are you listening to the crap this man is spewing?" I groaned but Michael, who is usually level headed just shrugged. "Michael???"

"You're being noisy," Michael groans. "I mean, I do somewhat mind but you suggested it anyways. Whatever makes you happy would make me happy."

"But I wasn't serio-" I started.

"So you were playing with all of our feelings?" Cody cuts me off and gives me his puppy eyes; the tears produced in his eyes looked like they were ready to fall in any given second. "C-Charity?"

"N-No!" Flustered, I found myself weak against his expression. "Of course not! I was totally serious! 100%!"

"So stick with it." Lance slicks his hair back with his hand. "I don't mind sharing my woman as long as I have my own personal time with her."

"So how is this going to work then? Are we all going to have one day with her for ourselves then?" Aoi asked and the other guys nodded. "Since there are six of us, there is an extra day..."

"Why don't we all just hang out for the remaining day together then as a group?" Hansol suggested. "I mean, I kind of swing both ways and some of you guys are my type..."

Cody, Aoi and Michael looked kind of not open to that idea of sharing me but they both reluctantly agreed to his idea. Lance and Hunter looked thrilled though and thanks to the stupid suggestion from Tyler, I now made myself a harem of good looking men who all love me.

————————————————————

Me when I realized that I never made the ending so I made one today: *Sweats nervously*

I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH IRL STUFF AND I SAW A COMMENT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS COME UP ON MY PHONE SO I WENT AND WROTE THIS SO I'M SO SORRY!

I honestly shouldve known because there were other comments about it but I've been dying :'(

I hope you all enjoyed this still and thanks for reading this again!