Chapter 16: Lunch Time, Part 1

Charity's P.O.V.~

After the lunch bell rang, I dashed to the cafeteria. I heard from the announcements that they were giving a free cookies for every person who bought lunches there.

"Charity!" I heard a boy's voice tell as I dashed into the cafeteria doors. I didn't bother to look back. I only need free cookies so who cares about you!

Luckily, I was only the third person in line. I don't know about everyone else's cafeterias but our cafeteria serves decent food, well... sometimes. There was a few times where the food actually looks like blobs but the rest of the time, it looked edible. Well, at least in my opinion.

"What do you want for lunch?" A girl with huge duck lips asked me.

"Can I have the.." I asked, looking at the gold available. Pasta, fried rice, tacos.. My eyes lit up when I saw my favourite thing to have. "I want the udon!"

The girl looks at me. "Sorry, we don't have udon. We only have pasta, fried rice, tacos and noodles." Whaat..? She doesn't know what udon is..?!? Gosh this kind of person actu-

"Alright, I want the noodles then." I said impatiently. The girl grabs the bowl of "not udon but noodles" and puts it on lunch tray.

"Here." She said and tries to 'hand' me the tray but instead spills the noodles on me. I can feel my blood boiling. The duck lipped girl just smirks at me.

"Excuse me," said a very angry and familiar voice. "Did you just do what I think you did..?"

The duck lip girl froze and my face suddenly turned pale. There was a dark presence behind her. I could feel waves of anger radiating off of the boy. O-

"You're going to be sent to the principal's office to turn yourself in or you can die." Hunter said, his eyes dark. "You have five seconds to make your decision."

5.. The girl starts to sweat

4.. Hunter began to glare holes through her

3.. She's gonna get herself killed..

2.. The girl ran away at two. I guess she finally gave up. I would've ran away if I were her too.

"Are you alright, Charity?" Hunter asks and passes me a handkerchief. "That girl should die."

"I think die is a bit too strong of a word.." I said and dabbed my face.

"Nah.. She deserves to." Hunter said and pulls out a voodoo doll from his pocket. "Let's curse her~"

"Nono! No cursing!" I exclaimed and grabbed the voodoo doll away from him. Wait.. Why did he have one.. Especially in his pocket?

"Umm.. Excuse me.." A voice said behind us. "Can you move so we can order..?"

"Agh.. Sorry.." I said and grab a sandwich, not paying attention to the type and a chocolate chip cookie.

"That'll be 5 dollars." The lunch lady said. She must've replaced the girl when I wasn't paying attention. I grabbed a wrinkly five dollar bill from my pocket and hand it to her.

"Charity, do you want to sit with us?" Hunter asked, pointing at the table where the rest of my co-workers were.  I shook my head.

  "No thanks! I'm gonn-" I started and was pulled in the direction.

"You're sitting with us? Great!" Hunter cried with sarcasm and drags me to the table.

Oh lord.. Please help me..

--------------------------------------------

  I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Anyways, please vote and comment~!^.^*