Chapter 6: History Class with Michael

Charity's P.O.V.~

After homeroom, I went to my most horrible class of the day, which was history. I absolutely hate it when the teacher will talk on and on about something that happened in the past that I don't care about for more than an hour.

I trudged into the classroom and headed to my seat, only to find a brown hair boy sitting on it.

  "Excuse me?" I asked the boy, peering at his face. It's Michael.. How much of my new co-workers are in my classes

  "Charity.." He said, and nods with acknowledgement.

"Hi Micheal! Can you please move?" I asked super politely. "This is my spot.."

Michael blinked then nods. "I'm sorry.. I thought this was my seat."

    He decided to sit in the seat next to me and I took out my text book, praying that we won't have anything super boring to talk about today.

"Alright kids! Get into your seats and take out your text book!" Our teacher said.

     "We will be learning about the medieval times in England." When am I going to use this???

   The teacher continues, "For this project, I will assign you a 'knight' to help you. No complaining or trading partners."

    "Teresa Jackson and Eleazar Song."

    "Chantelle Alaro and Jackson Wang."

    "Charity Noël and Michael Erics."
Seriously? Him?

  I drown out the rest of the list due to my mental cursing at the teacher for making terrible pairs.

  "For the rest of this term, this will be your knight/princess partner. Please remember to do this anytime you want outside of class." The teacher said.

   *Ring Ring*

  "Class dismissed!" He said as all of us dashed out of the classroom for lunch. I hate this class even more now..

----------------------------------------------

   Haii~ Thanks for reading this chapter! Please vote and comment~!^.^*