Chapter 7: Math Class

Charity's P.O.V.~

I hope none of my Co-workers are in this class..

I grabbed my math textbook and took a seat at a desk near the window. Oh gosh..

I noticed that none of my new co-workers are in my class but instead, Aoi was. He took a seat next to me, on my right.

The bell rings, allowing the class to start.

   "Alright everyone! Turn to page 174 and start doing the questions. I expect every single question to be done by the end of the block." Our old hag of a teacher said.

I noticed Aoi raised his hand for once.

   "Yes, Aoi?" The old hag said.

"I don't have my textbook.." He said. Wait.. Aoi? Forgetting his textbook? Kinda suspicious..

The hag sighed. "Just share with the girl on your right." She looks at me.  "Got it?"

  I nod and pushed our desks together. I grabbed my notebook and began jotting down the questions.

     These are easy.. I quickly finished it while everyone else in the room seemed to be struggling.

Aoi looks at me. "Can you help me with question 5?" He whispered. I nodded. I grabbed his pencil which made my hand brush against his.

"I'm sorry.." I muttered, blushing, as I began to show how I got the answer. By the time I was done, he seemed to understand.

  I didn't want to disturb him anymore so I turned back to my notebook and began doodling pictures for the rest of the block.

---------------------------------------------

Haii~ Please vote and comment~!^.^*