Chapter 33: Michael's Kiss

Charity's P.O.V.~

  I never really understood dreams completely. Sometimes, they would seem completely fake and other times, so real that you would think it's actually part of your time awake. You could feel things in your dream and even hear things.

   This time, I awoke in a black space; my knees and feet submerged in water. I tried to move but my head began to ache a hell ton, causing me to grip my head with both hands. My eyes started tearing up and I collapsed on the ground, feeling my knees hit the hard concrete surface under the water.

   I know what you are thinking. A voice called out to me in the dark, seeming to come from all directions. You are scared that you are all alone again and there is no one there who would care for you.

  'YOU'RE WRONG' my mouth shaped the words out but my voice didn't seem to be working. 'I'M NOT ALONE.'

    If you were wondering, I am your inner conscious. The voice said, sounding amused by this. We both know your biggest fears and your biggest desires.

  I could feel the water level begin to rise and my head began to hurt even more, causing me to throw back my head in pain.

  Poor Charity.. The voice mused. If only someone could help you.

  The throbbing in my forehead seemed to stop then but the water was well pass my shoulders. I tried to stand up but my body seemed to have gained another three hundred pounds.

   We both know these people, Images of my friends began to play above me. Are bound to leave at some point and you'll be devastated once again. You might as well give up now.

  The water had finally covered my mouth and I began to panic. I tried to struggle but it was no use. I was stuck completely.

  "Charity," Another voice; not the voice that I was hearing but a warm and pleasant tone say. "Can you wake up?"

  'Can I force myself awake again?' I asked myself and laughed at the thought, causing me to lose some of my precious air. I squeezed my eyes tight and urged my brain to wake up. However, I woke up with a wet sensation on my lips.

  3rd Person P.O.V.~
In reality~

   "So you're telling me that you know how to stitch someone's head back together." Cody said, crossing his arms. "Are you sure you aren't training to be a doctor when you grow up?"

  Michael glared at him and continued his task while Liza answered him. "Michael had actually saved Livi's life when he was younger because he knew how to stitch wounds. He told me it's like fixing clothes but a bit more harder."

  "So why does it have to be him who does it?" Cody asked, seeming very jealous of Michael's skill.

  "I mean," she said, her eyes glaring at him. "I doubt you would know how to do it anyways."

  "Guys," Aoi interrupted Cody before he could make a comeback to create an argument. "We should wake up Charity."

"I'm just about done," Michael replied and saw that Charity was turning pale for some odd reason. "Do you think she lost too much blood."

"I doubt it," Aoi said with a laugh. "It'll take more than that to kill Charity honestly."

"I read in a book that a passed out girl would wake up if you kissed her." Livi says innocently. "Should I kiss her awake?"

All the boys faces turn red from the thought.

"What?" Livi looked confused. "I read sleeping beauty and it worked for her!"

"That's in a fairytale." Michael said, regaining his composure. "Not in reality."

"Why not try it though?" Livi's made puppy eyes, making everyone except Liza and Charity (who we all know was unconscious) look away. "I'm sure it will work!"

"Why don't you do it then?" Liza suggests. "Aren't you our little prince in our family?"

Livi puffs his chest with pride. "Alright, I'll do it!"

He grabs Charity's cheeks and was about to kiss her when a huge hand separates his face from her lips.

"I'll do it instead," Michael said, face completely red. "You go save your lips for something else more important."

Livi gave a confused look but didn't question his older brother. He got up and started clinging onto Cody, who seemed just as flustered as Michael.

Michael made Charity's head lie on his lap.

"Charity?" He whispered in her ear. "Can you wake up?"

"KISS ALREADY!" Livi screamed and Michael flinched.

"Wa-" Aoi was going to stop Michael but Liza latched onto Aoi, giving him the death grip.

"You're staying with me." She said and held him with one arm so she could take pictures with her spare one.

Michael slowly brought his head over her lips and brought it down on hers. Little did he know, right at that moment, Charity had woken up.

----------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen next? ;)

-Strangely motivated today to write- I'll update my other books later if you read them!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment~ Steffan Out~^.^*