Chapter 15: Back in History Class

Charity's P.O.V.~

"Alright!" The teacher exclaimed as he clapped his hands together. "The first lesson we are going to do is "How to treat a princess."

How is this going to help in modern day stuff ag-

"If you were wondering how we'll use this in modern days," the teacher said while watching me. "It is required to know how to treat someone special well."

He can read my mind!!

I couldn't think straight for some reason. It was either that the teacher is seriously psychic or I'm expressing my emotions with my face. I'm guessing the first one.

"Charity?" Michael asked me, snapping me out of my train of thought. "Did you hear what he said?"

I turn to face him. "Sorry.. What was it?"

"We're supposed to learn ball room dancing by the end of the week." He said, in a flat tone.

Oi! I thought this was history class, not dance class..

"Are we getting marked on this?" I asked him, kind of annoyed by this kind of assignment.

  Michael nods. "If we are the best at this, the teacher said we could skip the homework for the rest of the month."

This teacher seriously wants to be fired.. But on the bright side.. :)

"I'm in!" I exclaimed and grabbed his hands. "Let's work well, partner! We must get the best score!"

Michael stares at me with a look mixed with disgust and appreciation. "I'm just going to guess that you just want to get the no homework thing and not the grades in general. Am I correct?"

I nod, really fast. "Of course I do! If we have no homework, then we don't really need to do anything for the rest of the month for this class!"

  "First of all, do you know how to dance?" Michael asked me. I shook my head wildly.

"Why would I? This isn't the 18th century.." I said, only to receive a sharp glare from him.

"Don't they teach you this in elementary school?" He muttered quietly, under his breath. I shivered, feeling a dark aura around him.

  "Well.. We did have a square dancing lesson before.." I replied, still racking my brain for stuff I might've done in the past.

  Michael face palms and took a deep breath."I'll just teach you after work.."

  "Charity? Michael? Are you listening?"  The teacher demanded.

  "Of course." Michael replied calmly and gives me one last glance before looking back at the board.

----------------------------------------------

   Please vote and comment~!^.^*