Chapter 14: Working with Hansol

Charity's P.O.V.~

"Excuse me, Miss? I got a different meal then I ordered." A customer told me for the tenth time.

   "Sorry!" I said as I took the plate away. "I'll get your proper order right now!"

    It seems that Hansol does not know what to give to each customer. Like, he could take orders but not hand the food out properly.

    I attempted teaching him but it seems like either he doesn't want to listen or that he does not understand.

    As I walked back to the kitchen for the millionth time, Michael, who was on kitchen duty, gave me an evil eye.

"Was this not at least the tenth time I seen you come back with a meal?" He asked in an icy tone, making me shiver.

"I-It's not my fault.." I said. "Hansol isn't distributing the food to the correct customer.."

"Did you talk to him?" Michael asked me.

"Yes, but it seems like he is still doing what he was originally doing.." I said.

Michael sighed. "I'll go talk to him right now.."

He marched out of the kitchen. I went to look through the kitchen door to see Michael give Hansol an icy smile and then dragged him into the kitchen.

"Alright, Hansol." Michael said. "You're going to learn to serve the right table the right food."

"I know how to do that though!" Hansol exclaimed.

"No. You don't," said Michael. "You've made Charity apologize to customers that she didn't even served them."

"But I don't know where each table is!" Hansol exclaimed.

"The order's table has the number and each meal has the table's number." Michael said.

"Oh! Really?" He asked. He looks at the order we brought back into the kitchen.

"Oooh.." He said.

"Yes, 'Ooh' means that I didn't notice that before." Michael said. "Do you understand now?

"Yes! I understand now!" He exclaimed and went back to take orders outside.

"If he messes up again, tell him his salary is going down." Michael said.

"Oh, okay!" I exclaimed as I grabbed the right order. "I'll be sure to tell him next time."

---------------------------------------------

Anyways, please vote and comment~!^.^*