Chapter 23: Continuation of Shopping "Date" with Aoi

Charity's P.O.V.~

"Excuse me?" I asked, not believing my ears. "Did you just say what I think you just did? Don't you remember that you said that you didn't feel the same way to me as I did to you?"

  Aoi looked at me, earnestly. "I was.. so scared at that time."

  I felt my mouth drop. "Uh.. Are you actually serious.. I mean if you're joking, tell me right now because this isn't funny.."

  Aoi shook his head. "You could always tell some things easily but you were always dense, even as a child. Do you remember the time when our pet goldfish from preschool had died and you thought it went on vacation?"

  I felt my cheeks redden even more. "Umm.. Umm..."

   "Oh! Is that you, Charity?" I hear Cody's voice say. I've never been so glad to see Cody in my whole life..

   "Wait-- What are yo-" Cody looked at Aoi, suspiciously. "Are you forcing Charity to do something shady?"

  Aoi shrugged. "Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't~" He said and pushed me away, making me stumble back a bit. Cody hurried over to me and steadied me.

   "Don't force stuff on Charity!" Cody exclaimed and back hugged my neck. "It's really rude!"

   Why is his body on my back-- Omg is that muscle I feel under his shirt- He actually has a six back and not flab like I thought this whole time?!?!!

  "Umm.. Cody?" Aoi asked. "Charity is turning really red like fire truck red.. You might want to let go of her.."

  Charity looks down at me with surprise. "I'm sorry!" He exclaims and lets go of me immediately.

   "What were you guys doing here anyways?" Cody asked.

     "We were going on a shopping date before you came along." Aoi said.

     I noticed that Cody was holding a rather large bag. "What did you get?"

   Cody looks in his bag then he looks up to the ceiling, looking like he was debating to tell me or not.

  "It's uh.. Anime merchandise.." He replied, looking sort of embarrassed.

   "Can I see?" I pressed on, making him shift uncomfortably.

  He passes me the bag silently and I peeked inside. It was a body pillow of some anime girl who has something coming out of her back. I think she's a ghoul..

  "Uh.. This is really.." I paused for a second to think of a word. "Nice..?"

   "I can explain why I got this!" Cody exclaimed.

   "No, it's fine- I don't really need to know why you want an anime body pillow.." I replied, looking at Aoi, who was eating the last of the huge ice cream he bought for us to share.

   "Sorry- I didn't save any for you.." Aoi said, wiping his mouth with a tissue. "It was melting so I thought I shouldn't let it go to waste.."

"Oh.." I felt my mouth form a frown. "Well then.. That's too bad.."

"I'll buy you one!" Cody piped in.

I stared at Cody with surprise. "Really?"

Cody nods and I jumped with excitement. "Thanks Cody!"

"I'll be leaving you then, Aoi~ I'll email the info we got today to you later!" I said to Aoi, who nods.

"Bye then!" I linked arms with Cody and dragged him away.

----------------------------------------------

  Please vote and comment~!^.^*