Chapter 19: Michael has a Younger Clone of Himself?

Charity's P.O.V.~

   "How many times did I tell you, you have to step on the ground, not my feet!" Michael groaned at me as we practiced ballroom dancing.

   To be completely honest, I didn't expect it to be this hard. I seen tons of movies where girls do it effortlessly but in real life, it isn't as easy as it seems.

  Michael had brought me to his house after work. His house was quite big and had huge rooms that seemed quite empty.

"C-Can we take a break?" I asked, and Michael sighed.

"We will never get the no homework thing if you can't do this.." He said, shaking his head.

   "We will-- Just give me a second.." I said and took a sip of the water Michael had given me earlier. The water tastes so good after practicing for such a long time that I drank it all after a few seconds. Suddenly, I felt like I needed to use the toilet.

  "Um.. Michael?" I asked him. "Can I use your washroom for a second..?"

  Michael sighed. "Third door to your right."

  I bolted out the room and ran down the long hallway. "Third door to the right.. Third door to the right.. Left.."

  I came to a stop in front of the third door to the left. I slammed the door opened to see a younger version of Michael putting on a shirt. IT'S A CLONE?!?!? THEY PRODUCE CLONES???

  The clone looks with me, alarmed because of my presence.

   "THERE'S A PERVERT IN THE HOUSE!!!" He yelled, making me lose my hearing for a second.

  I heard footsteps behind me. 

  "Livi, are you alright?" Michael asked, sounding worried. This is the first time I saw him like this..

  The younger Micha- Livi looks at him, his face full of tears. He stabs a finger at my direction.

"That girl saw me putting on my shirt!!" He said and bursts into more tears.

  Michael gave me his signature death glare. "Charity..." He growled. "I said three doors to the right, not the left."

  "I'm sorry.." I said and looked down.

  "It wasn't your fault," a new voice that I never heard before said. "Michael should've shown you the way there."

  I looked behind me to see a pretty girl chewing on some bubblegum with Michael's brown hair but had black eyes.

  "My name is Liza," she said, popping her bubble. "I'm Michael's younger sister."

  "Uh.. It's nice to meet you.." I said. This is awkward..

  "Charity, can you please leave for today?" Michael said softly, patting Livi on the back. "We can continue this tomorrow."

  This was the second time I've seen Michael be kind. He seemed much more approachable, unlike how he usually was. I wish he spoke to me like that..

  "I'll see you at school then.." I said and went back to the room we were practicing in. I heard quiet foot steps behind me.

  "Um.." Liza said, bowing her head a bit. "I'm sorry about what happened today.. It wasn't your fault since you didn't know where the washroom was.."

   I waved my hand. "No, it's fine."

  Liza nods. "Michael likes to baby Livi a lot since he is the youngest.. And Michael is like our mom around here. Our real mom left us for some other person and we never heard of her since then.. Michael had taken over her role which makes him really strict and angry at people when they do something wrong.."

  "Oh.." I said. He has a rough life.. I should try harder to make his life a bit easier..

   "Umm.. You're one of my brother's co-workers, I'm guessing?" She asks. She takes out her phone. "Can I get your phone number if I can't contact Michael?"

  Liza is so sweet..

  "Of course," I said and added my contact to her list. "I'll be going now."

  Liza smiles a bit. "Alright then, thank you!"

  I grin back, "Your welcome."

  ----------------------------------------------

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment~!^.^*