Chapter 18: Math Project with Aoi~

Charity's P.O.V.~

"Everyone! We will be having a partner project!" The old hag said. "You'll be working with the people next to you. Your project has to be something about math."

"Like what?" A voice called out from the back and the old hag shrugs.

   "I don't know! Figure it out for yourselves!"

Well, we know who is slacking off in teaching..

"Charity, do you want to be partners with me?" Aoi asks as everyone around us gets into pairs. Why did he ask me..?

"Sure.." I replied and Aoi gives me a smile as he pushes his desk against mine once again.

"You have all period to do this project. And this project will be due at the end of next week." The old hag announces then goes back to her desk to do who-knows-what.

"Alright, what do you want to do it on?" I asked Aoi and looked into his eyes. It was a big mistake, I felt my blood rush into my cheeks and I looked away. I thought that I was over him..

"Let's do a project on going on a shopping date." Aoi said. "Do you have time after school to work on this?"

I shook my head. "I promised Michael that I would do out social studies project together after school, but I also have work at about 7 tonight."

"Oh! The restaurant is usually not that busy during that time so I'll go ask my dad if you can do your job and work with me at the same time." Aoi said.

  "Uh.. I don't think that's a good idea.." I replied, thinking that my fellow co-workers would be mad at me if I slack off and do something else.

  "No, it's fine. I'll talk with my dad after class." Aoi said.

  "Anyways, let's start on the project now so we can have less work later." I said and he nods.

We began to plan stuff but then we realized something.

"How much is a shirt?" I asked and Aoi shrugs. "I don't know.."

There was an awkward silence until Aoi breaks it. "Why don't we go shopping together? We can look at the prices then."

Is this a date?!?

"Uh.. Sure." I replied, secretly a bit happy inside.

"Alright, when is your day off?" Aoi asks.

  "Saturday.." I replied. "So we are going to meet then for the project?"

Aoi shook his head. "We will go shopping together at 10 A.M. I'll pick you up."

  Just then, the school bell rang. "I'll see you later then." I said and grabbed my backpack to go to my next class.

--------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! As you see, I got a not trashy and amazing background from my friend _LisaNguyen_ Read her books, they are so much better than mine.

  Anyways, please vote and comment~! ^.^*