Chapter 3: Meeting My New Co-Workers

Imagine this as Cody but with blue eyes..

----------------------------------------------

Charity's P.O.V.~

"Charity! Get your butt out of there and go to work!" My mom yelled at me. "Don't you dare be late for the first day of work!"

   "Yes, mom!" I yelled as I grabbed the bag that Mr. Sakura gave me and threw on the uniform. The uniform was quite cute, it was a plain long white sleeve button up and a black skirt. There was even an apron, but I planned on wearing that when I got there. I headed to the front door.

    "THANK YOU FOR SURE UPCOMING SUFFERING MOM!" I yelled and took off, running as fast as I can. I really hope I'm not going to be late on my first day..

   At the Restaurant~

"Charity! It's nice to see you here!" Mr. Sakura said as I tried to catch my breath. Thankfully, I barely made it on time.

He ushers me into a door near the kitchen.

   "This is the staff room and break room. The staff's toilets are next door." He explained quickly and I tried to make mental notes. "If you need any help with your job, please ask your co-workers."

I smiled at him. "Thank you!" At least he is a nice boss even if he expects me to memorize all of this at once..?

After Mr. Sakura left, the boy with short blond hair entered. He seemed a bit shocked to see me so I put on my apron and was about to play some games on my phone before my shift started, which got interrupted by him.

  "Good morning!" He said cheerfully. He was about 5'7 and looks about 16. He had the most luminous blue eyes which made me want to stare at them more.

  "Are you our new co-worker?" He asked as he smiled. Holy, is that rose petals behind him? He looks so pretty--

I nodded. "My name is Charity, pleased to meet you-"

    I held out my hand as a greeting but instead, the boy jumps onto me and gave me a big hug which caused me to stiffen up.

   "I'm sorry," he said, not sounding sorry at all. "You're just too cute and I couldn't help myself.. My name is Cody Walter."

  He gives me an adorable smile that made me want to forgive him even if he invaded my space.

Suddenly, a hand appears out of no where and grabs Cody off of me, making Cody shriek a bit in shock.

  "I'm sorry for this kid's behaviour." I looked and saw a boy with brown messy hair. Dang, he's cute in a different way..

He looks about 5'11 and has brown eyes.

   "My name is Michael Erics. Please to meet you." He offers his hand for me to shake. I hesitantly shook it.

   "Pleased to meet you. My name is Charity Noël." I said awkwardly. "I hope we get along.."

   As if those two boys weren't enough, I hear a motorcycle and the door flies open, revealing a boy with short black hair and wearing aviator glasses comes in.

   "Erics. Walter." He nods a greeting to them.

"Oh.. This must be the new girl.." He said. He grabs me and pulls me in so our noses are almost touching.

    "You're pretty hot.. but not my type." He said, making my face turn red from the closeness.

  "Don't worry, you're not mine either." I replied, pushing him away from me. "Don't touch me either.. You give me the creeps."

  "My name is Hunter Anderson. Remember that, Sweetie." He said as he pulled up his sunglasses to give me a wink which made me shudder even more. Aiya.. It's a bad boy..

"Oh, is this our new co-worker?" I hear a silky voice say. Oh nonono.. This is worser than a bad boy.. It's a narcissist..

I see a boy with light red hair make his way towards me.

"Hello my dear," he says as he pulls out a rose. "My name is Lance Asahina. I am honoured with your presence."

  He takes my hand and kisses it. What the heck dude? I just knew you for like a minute and you kissed my hand.

I quickly pulled my hand back and wiped it on my pants.

  "Don't touch me again." I said with a threatening voice, and I made the I'll-slit-your-throat motion. "Unless you want all of your fingers to come off."

   Lance just smiled. "I always liked my women feisty."

  Can I just leave before my shift is over..?

----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment~!^.^*