Chapter 8: English Class

Charity's P.O.V.~

   "Give me a break.." I groaned. Fricken Lance Asahina is in my class.

"Hello kitten~" He said, pulling out a red rose out of nowhere. I smacked it out of his hands with a shriek of surprise.

  "Get the heck away from me." I said, backing away from him. I was tempted to use my textbook to exorcist this demon.

   He gives me a look of disappointment. Disgusting..

    Since when did all of my coworkers are in my class?!?

  "The teachers coming!" I hear voices say around me and everyone scrambled to their seats.

"Alright guys! I am Mrs. Arcia. This term, we will be learning creative writing." I nod.

   "Your first subject," she said. "Will be on love.."

   I choked on my spit when I heard that. Out of all the subjects she chose, why did it have to be this? I think I rather even have Shakespeare than this.

  "Are you alright?" Lance looked at me, actually seeming concerned and I nod.

"Actually," Mrs. Arcia said, studying my face carefully like I was some specimen she had to dissect. "You seem sick.. Lance, take her to the office."

  Lance nods. He picks me up in a princess like fashion.

  "Oi! Put me down!" I exclaimed. "I'm not sick and I can walk!"

"Nope! Well, not until we get you to the office~!" He said, walking very fast towards the office.

----------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment~!^.^*