Chapter 17: Lunch Time, Part 2

Charity's P.O.V.~

  It was awkward sitting at a table with Hunter, Cody, Lance and Michael. Hunter and Cody were talking about the restaurant while Michael was listening to some kind of music through his earbuds. Lance was talking with some girls around him, not really talking about school related things. The girls seemed to be hypnotized by his words, which was kinda scary.

  Worst of all, I grabbed the sandwich that I hated the most. I absolutely dreaded to have tuna sandwich. It just seems.. Too fishy..

At least I have the cookie still.. I began to nibble on my cookie slowly and quietly, looking around the cafeteria because I don't want to converse with my fellow seat mates.

  I saw Aoi sitting near one of the cafeteria's window with some other girl that I don't know. I wish I could be there.. Are we even still friends..?

"Charity?" Michael asked me, making my eyes turn back towards him. "Do you want to listen to some music?" I guess he saw me looking at Aoi..

  "Sure." I said and he passes me one of his earbuds. The music he was listening to was very familiar. "Is this Berserk by Mafumafu?" I asked.

  He nods. "I love the way he sings this song."

"Thank you.." I said and began to focus on the music instead of Aoi and that girl.

----------------------------------------------

  Lol I made a trashy chapter
Anyways, please vote and comment~!^.^*