~Aoi's Ending~

Thank y'all for your patience~! This story will officially be ending now. I will go in alphabetical order so it'd start from Aoi, Cody, Hunter, Lance than Michael. After that, the special ending/surprise ending as well as harem ending will be posted. Once again, thank you for staying and supporting this story for this long~! ^.^*

——————————————————

  "I'm still in love with Aoi," I confessed and Aoi gave a truly happy smile. "I'm sorry."

  "I have something else to tell you," Aoi said, grabbing my left hand. "Let's go outside."

  He pulls me out of the school and to the park bench by the front parking lot.

  "What is it?" I asked him and he took a deep breath.

"The truth is.." He said. "I sort of have two people living in my body."

"What?" I asked, disbelieving what I just heard. "Can you repeat that again?"

"I have two different personalities." He said once more. "And I can't control when I change."

  "What do you mean by that?" I asked him.

  "You see here," he looked away from me. "I wasn't kidding that I wanted to date you at the mall. The time you actually confessed to me made me truly happy and pleased however, my other side took over right then."

  "There's a part of me that wants to see you smile," He continued. "And another part that wants to see you cry."

  "That's so.. messed up." I said and he nodded.

  "I know what you mean," Aoi said. "But both personalities agree on one thing, that both of these factors make you as cute as heck."

  "W-What?" I coughed a bit. "Cute? I don't think I'm cute at all."

  "That's only what you think." He replied. "I always found you captivating, even while we were children. To be honest though, who cares what other people think? You're beautiful in the inside and being beautiful on the outside is honestly just genetics and luck from birth."

"But I'm awfully plain!" I persisted. "What do you see in me that's worth dating?"

  "You said it yourself as well." Aoi said. "You gained enough courage to confess to me and even talk to me after I rejected you. You're stronger than most people I know."

  "Is that so.." I said, fiddling with my fingers.

  "If I ever hurt you again though," he said seriously. "I promise that I'll make you feel better no matter what."

  "I'll just learn to love both sides of you then." I said. "I already love one side and loving the other side will happen eventually."

  "Thank you for understanding," Aoi said and leaned down to kiss my cheek. "You are honestly the best girl for me."

————————————————————

  When Aoi wasn't the one who was picked for marriage ;((

-I will also be editing the book so sorry for the notifications!- (Serious cringe time)

  Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this rather short ending for him since many of you seem to not like that much. Please vote and comment and I hope to see y'all in the next ending~!^.^*