Chapter 13: New Co-Worker!

Charity's P.O.V.~

   "Alright guys!" Mr. Sakura said as he clapped his hand together as we prepared for the morning shift. "We have a new waiter!"

   "Don't we have enough waiters already?" Lance asked.

   "Well, like they say, more the better!" Mr. Sakura said. "Please welcome him!"

    Just at that moment, the door to the staff room bursted open and a boy with purple hair stumbled in.

   "H-Hi everyone!" He said, nervously. He had a strong Korean accent. "M-My name is Hansol Oh! I just moved here from South Korea! P-Please take care of me!"

After he said that, he started bowing up and down, making it look like he was worshiping something to erase his evil sins.

"A-Ah!" Cody said. "You can stop
bowing.."

"I'm sorry!" Hansol said, bowing again.

Michael sighed and grabbed his tray. He then hit Hansol on the head.

"You can stop bowing because we get that you're sorry." He said.

Hansol nods and rubs his head in pain.

"Now," Mr. Sakura said. "Let's introduce ourselves to Hansol! Charity, please go first!"

"My name is Charity." I said, with a small smile. "Pleased to meet you."

"My name is Hunter and Charity is all mine~" Hunter said while trying to put his hand around my shoulder.

Unfortunately for him, I moved far away since I had a feeling he was going to do something like that.

"That's not true.." I said, looking at a confused Hansol. "He's just kidding."

"Who says I'm just kidding?" Hunter asked. "Why don't we actually make us a thing?"

"Stop joking around." Michael said as he hits Hunter on his head. He then turns to Hansol.

"Hello there, my name is Michael. It is a pleasure to meet you." He said.

"Thanks?" Hansol said.

"And my name is Lance." Lance said. "I hope that we will get along."

"Okay! Now that we all know each other," Mr. Sakura said. "Let's get to work! Hansol, you'll be working with Charity today."

Hansol nods. "Who is Charity again? I don't remember a charity being held here."

Great.. Now I'm working with one of those people..

----------------------------------------------

Haii~ Sorry for the late update.. My teachers are already giving so much work out even though it's the second week of school.. I'm dying lol.

Anyways, please vote and comment~!^.^*