Chapter 20: A Makeover from Liza

Charity's P.O.V.~

*Ring ring*

"CHARITY!! YOUR PHONE HAS BEEN RINGING FOR THE LAST TWENTY SOMETHING MINUTES!! JUST ANSWER IT ALREADY!" My mom yelled as I rolled around in bed.

"Later.." I said, facing the wall of my room.

Suddenly, the door to my room flew open and Liza barged into my room. How does she know where I live..

"Wassup?" She said and sat on my desk and crossed one of her legs over.

I sat up, slowly. "How do you even know where I live..?"

She looked at me. "I might've hacked into your phone after I got your phone number.. Don't worry, I won't do anything bad with it."

Oh my.. She's perfect at everything--- She's pretty, nice and can even hack people's things! Wait.. That's just being creepy..

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked, and crossed my legs.

Liza opens her phone and scrolls through some contacts.

"We are going to get you a makeover." She said, with a small smirk. "Think of this as an apology gift from yesterday."

I gaped at her words. "B-But that gift is useless.. I won't look nice in anything.."

I can remember every single attempt I did to try to make myself "pretty". I attempted to curl my hair, unfortunately, my hair started to burn instead. I tried makeup but I couldn't put it on properly, so I looked like a clown. Aoi laughed at me that day so I told myself it's impossible for me to change myself.

Liza looked at me and laughed. "We'll see by the end of the day~"

At some Salon that Liza dragged Charity~

"What do you want for your hair?" The hair stylist asked as he played with my hair a bit.

Liza, leaning against a wall, beckons him over and whispers in his ear.

The stylist nods and got some scissors out. Oh no.. Please help me..

Time Skip to Shopping~

"Try this on!" Liza cried, as she threw some dresses and skirts at me. "We must make you perfect!"

She then shoves me into a dressing room. "Hurry up and change!!"

I picked up the first dress that Liza gave me. It was completely black and was short, which meant it'll show off my legs. I shuddered a bit.

"WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?!" Liza yelled, causing a person working there to tell her that there was no yelling in the store.

I sighed and slipped it on. Slamming the dressing room's door open, I stepped out so Liza could see. She gave me the thumbs up and smiled.

"Try the next one on!" She said and pushes me back into the dressing room.

Two Hours Later~

We finally reached our final destination, which was the makeup shop.

"This girl here needs some makeup done!" Liza told a saleswoman, who mods.

She whispered something into her ear and the lady nods.

While the lady was putting on the makeup, I blanked out since this didn't interest me. I rather be reading some novel at home instead of this.

"And we're done!" The saleswoman cheered and gave me a mirror to see what she done.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I looked at the mirror and blinked.

"Your mirror is broken." I said and gave it back at her. The lady laughed.

"No, Charity, that's you." Liza said. "See? You look nice in many things, it's just that you don't know that. Everyone has their own things that suit them."

She grabbed my arm. "Let's take you somewhere fun now."

Before I could protest, she already paid the lady, bought the cosmetics that was used for me as a gift and drag me out the door.

----------------------------------------------

Hi everyone~ Please vote and comment~!^.^*