Chapter 28: Who Are You to Judge My Friends?

Charity's P.O.V.~

I could hear my parents talking loudly downstairs.

"Are you sure it's time we tell her..?" I hear my mom asked worriedly.

"I mean, she is old enough-" My father started but was interrupted by someone spamming the doorbell rapidly.

"Charity~! Come out~!" A flirty voice calls. Suddenly, I hear a loud painful sound and I winced. At least, this stopped my crying.

"Charity! Open your door!" Cody yelled cheerfully like always.

I noticed that my parents stopped talking and opened the door.

"Do you need something?" The stranger in my house asked suspiciously to the boys.

"We are here to visit Charity." Michael said.

"Who are you even.. For all I know, you are here to rape my daughter." He said and I cringe.

Slowly, I got up and out of bed to go greet my visitors.

"They texted me earlier to meet up with me." I said and my 'dad' frowns.

"Could you tell them to go away? Your mother and I have to tell you something important." He demanded and I felt a flare of anger ignite in my chest. "As well, they seem like they are no good people."

"Don't tell me what to do or who to hang with!" I screamed and caused everyone to step back in shock. "You left my mother and I for some other woman! Then suddenly you come back waltzing in like you are my father and everything is alright!"

I pushed passed a startled Michael and a surprised Hansol who probably didn't know what was happening. Only Aoi reacted, probably because he was the only other one who knows about my hatred to that demon other my mother and also pushed passed the other boys.

However, I knew that I was a faster runner than him even though my stamina is worser than his.

I ran, with more years dripping down my face and went to the only place that comforts me when I'm having a fit. I ran into the small playground where I used to play with Aoi.

"Why did he have to comeback into my life.."

----------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment~!^.^*