Chapter 12: Cody's Misunderstanding

Charity's P.O.V.~

"Oi! Cody stop running!" I yelled chasing after him into the night. Cody is really good at running.. I wonder if he's on the track and field team..

Cody started to slow down since he almost left the block of where Bon Nuit is on as I slowly caught up to him.

   "Why are you running away from me?" I asked him, slightly it of breath. I'm so out of shape..

   "Umm.. Umm.. I saw you with Hunter.." He said, blushing. Then he clutched his head. "Y-You were in that pose like in t-that anime.. and I disturbed you both.."

   He is so innocent.. IT'S SO CUTE?

"Well, it doesn't mean that we are doing anything?" I said.

"B-But!" He said while flailing his arms wildly. "My animes haven't made me assumed wrong things yet!"

   "Shh.. Calm down, Cody." I said, covering his mouth with one hand and trying to use my other hand to grabs his flailing hands. His lips are so soft- Wait.. what?

     For some reason though, Cody started turning really, really red, almost looking like he had a fever.

  "Oi! Cody? Are you okay?" I asked, putting my face closer to his. Cody nodded hesitantly then looks away from me.

   "You better give the poor kid some space, Charity." I heard a voice say behind us. Turning around, I see Lance leaning on a lamp post. For once, he seemed kinda cool.

   "Is he okay?" I ask Lance, who just nods.

   "Just give him some room. He's not used to females touching him.. Especially on the mouth." He said.

     "Oh!! Sorry!!" I moved away from Cody, who stumbles away from me.

      "I'm so sorry!" Cody said, bowing his head. "I was just worried about you.. and what would happen if I continued to watch."

    "Oh, it's okay.." I said. Lance glanced at the watch on his wrist.

   "We should head back before boss comes after us." He said.

   "Oh, of course." Cody said as he dusted himself off.

    "Let's just pretend that never happened." I said, which Cody agreed as we walked back to Bon Nuit.

----------------------------------------------

   Please vote and comment~ !^.^*