Chapter 5: School Again..

Charity's P.O.V.~

*Beep beep*

I slam my fist down on my alarm clock. It was another day of my dumb life to go to school. Sighing, I got out of bed to get ready. Thankfully, I did have time to get ready and eat breakfast for once since I'm usually nearly late.

  Time Skip to Walking to School~

I was just passing Bon Nuit when I saw Cody.

  "Good morning, Cody.." I greeted him, still tired from waking up on time.

Cody turns around. "Good morning!" He says cheerfully as he smiled a smile so bright that it rivalled the sun.

"Are you going to school?" I asked him.

      He nods. "I'm going this way!" He says, pointing to the direction of my school. What a coincidence..

"Anyways," I said. "My school is the same way; Let's go together then."

  He nods, looking quite content with just walking with me.

At School~

"You go to the same school as me?!?" I exclaimed. Cody's face was priceless.

  "I was in your class for 3 years.." He said. "Seriously??"

Oh.. I have never noticed him. I sweat dropped. "Of course I seen you before! I'm kidding! Let's go to homeroom!"

   Cody didn't seem like he believe me but we walked together to our homeroom. The teacher had not yet arrived yet. It seemed as if we were seat mates as well, he say on my left side.

"Good morning, Charity!" I hear Aoi's voice and I immediately looked away from where it was coming from which was obviously the seat to my right.

  "Good morning.." I said shyly, still not making eye contact with him.

I could see Cody looking at me, then at Aoi.

  "What's with this awkward atmosphere?" He asked.

I shook my head no. "It's nothing.." I said and thankfully, the teacher arrived before he could ask me any more questions.

----------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for this short chapter. This is just one part of her school day out of 4. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment~!^.^*