Chapter 25: Math Presentation Gone Wrong?

Charity's P.O.V.~

  "Aoi and Charity," Our ancient almost extinct teacher called out. "It's your turn to present what you've done for your math project."

I gulped nervously and Aoi pats my shoulder. "If you mess up, I got your back." He said, trying to assure me everything will be alright.

   "Anytime now.." The hag complained and I hurried up to the front of the classroom with Aoi, walking calmly behind me.

  "Umm.." I said, staring at our classmates. "Our presentation is about going on a date to the mall."

   I began to sweat a bit since my classmates didn't seem to be listening to me.

    "We will cover majority of the costs, but it could vary if you buy something different." Aoi said in a steady voice and waited for me to continue. Everyone seemed to be paying attention after he spoke.

  "So.. First of all," I said. "We started off by getting there on a bus, which is about a dollar twenty five from the station in front of the school."

   "When we arrive there," Aoi continued. "We went to go clothing shopping. You know, girls always want advice from their boyfriend about what they like and what they don't."

   "The average price for a dress in the mall is about twenty dollars, or nineteen dollars and fifty two cents." I said and people began to mutter to each other a bit. Is our calculation wrong.?!?

  "You might think this is expensive," Aoi said. "But all dresses vary in prices."

   "After," I continue. "We went to the food court."

    "The average price for meals in the food court is about twelve dollars- That is, of course, if you don't get a drink." Aoi said and the hag looked at us suspiciously.

"Did you cheat online?" She asked, staring hard at us, which made me shiver a bit. "There is no possible way that you got all of that information in just a week."

"Well.. We went shopping to check the price a few days ago so.." Aoi said and shrugged. "We did do all the math and stuff."

"I don't believe you," She said. "Redo your project and I'll give you a passing grade."

"B-But.." I stuttered and Aoi pats me on my shoulder.

"I understand, miss.." He said and the hag nods. Before she could say anything else, the fire alarm turned on.

Everyone quickly got out of their seats and the hag told us to meet in the front field. Aoi grabbed my hand and ushered me through the door, out of the school to where the hag told us to meet.

After she took the attendance, Aoi and I began talking about what we could do instead for our math project.

"Hi Charity!" Cody exclaimed from behind me. "What are you talking about.?"

"Hi Cody!" I said. "We have to redo our math presentation because our teacher thinks we cheated."

"What's it on.?" He asked.

"The thing Aoi and I was doing in the mall.." I said and he nods.

"I'll go talk to her~" He said and left to talk to the hag.

"I doubt he can do anything." I said and Aoi shrugs.

"Well, you never know.." Aoi said and Cody came back, with a happy look on his face.

"You don't have to redo your project because I told her I saw you guys in the mall working on it- but it's also because she seems to like me a lot." He said and my lips form a grin.

"Thanks Cody!" I yell and jump on him, making him stagger back a bit.

He hugs me back immediately.

"Hey Cody?" Aoi asked, appearing me behind of him with a menacing smile. "Can you let go of her?"

Cody shuttered and let go of me. "Yes sir.."

"Do you have any idea why the fire alarm went off?" I asked and Cody gulps a bit.

"Well.." He said, scratching his head. "I was teaching Hansol how to bake in home economics but.. He is really dangerous with a stove.."

I gasped. "Oh no.. Remind us not to let him in the kitchen making food for the customers."

Cody nods in agreement. "Never let him in there or the restaurant will burn down.."

"If he burns my dad's restaurant, I'll make him burn in it." Aoi said jokingly and I hit him on his head.

"No burning anyone." I said, looking around and saw that everyone was heading back to class.

"Are you working today?" I asked Cody. "I have a shift after school today."

Cody shakes his head. "I think Hunter and Hansol is.. Maybe Lance but definitely not Michael because he has to watch his little brother play volleyball."

I sighed and saw that the front field was nearly empty. "Well then.. I'll talk to you later.. I have to get to class."

Cody nods. "I'll see you later~"

"I'll walk you to class." Aoi said and I declined him.

"You have your next class so- I'll see you after school." I said and waved goodbye to Aoi and Cody, who seemed to be glaring at each other.

----------------------------------------------

Woo~ There is wifi in the fair~ Sorry for the crappy chapter~ I'll make a much better one next time T.T

Anyways, please vote and comment~!^.^*