Special Chapter, One Shot: Meeting Michael while Grocery Shopping~

Your P.O.V.~

   "Hey (Y/N!)" Your mother yells at you from your room's front door as you scroll through your social media account to see pictures of the newest trends. "Go buy me some groceries! We ran out of majority of the food at home for some odd reason!"

   "No." You replied and kept scrolling through your news feed. You crossed your legs on your chair.

   You can feel a dark aura coming from the front of your door.

   "If you don't go right now.." Your mom said, darkly. "I will shut off your wifi."

     Your eyes shot up and you were on your feet in an instant. "No!" You exclaimed. "Not the wifi!"

   Your mother sighed. "Kids these days and their wifi.. You'd expect that they'll be more upset if there is no wifi than no more Justin Beiber or whatever they listen to nowadays.."

She hands you a shopping list. "Go get these items, we need them by dinner do we have something to eat."

    You look at the shopping list. So we need eggs, bread, celery, soy sauce, spinach and laundry detergent.. Wait, do we use laundry detergent for dinner?!?

   Your mother hands you some money. "Thanks (y/n)! Be sure to come back before four though."

You sighed as your mother left your door way. Why does it have to be me--

Grabbing your favourite jacket, you left your house to go to the local supermarket that was a few blocks away from your home.

Entering the store, you grab a shopping basket and went to the groceries section, which was as at the front.

You look at your shopping list. "Celery.. You muttered to yourself and grabbed a celery from the aisle. $1.54??

Luckily, you didn't have to walk far to find the spinach either. You threw one into your basket.

You sighed and went to the next section, which was the dairy section. There were tons of eggs to choose from. Why wasn't she specific??

You looked for the cheapest eggs and made sure that they weren't cracked by spinning them around in the box. You carefully lower them into your basket and continued your shopping trip.

"Hi there (Y/N)!" You hear someone call out to you. It was the adorable little brown hair boy that you always see when you go shopping here. Although you don't exactly remember his name..

"Hi!" You exclaimed and carefully lowered your basket to hug him. "Why are you here today?"

  He looks up at me with his stunning brown eyes. "My older brother wanted to get some snacks for Livi!" Oh- That's right- His name is Livi--

  You pat his head. "Well, I think your brother would be worried if you were gone for long. Let's go look for him."

  You let go of him and grab one of his hands. You walked around the market, and grabbed the rest of your groceries except the laundry detergent.

"Uh.." You looked down at Livi. "Are you sure your brother is here..?"

Livi nods and show you a cute smile. "He's here! I think!" I think huh..

"Livi!" A older male voice exclaimed and we turned around to see an older version of Livi, sort of breathless. Holy.. Livi is gonna look sooo hot when he grows up..! Wait.. Am I being a lolicon now?!?

"I'm so sorry about Livi.." The boy said and let Livi run towards him to hug his leg. "He always seem to run off in the supermarket for some odd reason."

   You waved your hand. "Nah.. It's fine."

   "My name is Michael," he said and offers his hand for a handshake. "Are you the girl he always talk about who complains sometimes to shop for her mother..?"

    Your face turned fire truck red. I'm known for that?!?

  "Ye-Yes," you replied and shake his hand. "My name is (Y/N).."

   "Nice to meet you," he said with a smile, making everything around you seem brighter. You can feel your heart rate speeding up. Wait.. What?

    "Can we go home now?" Livi asks and gives Michael the puppy eyes. "I want to take a nap."

  Michael laughs a bit and messes up Livi's hair a bit. "Of course we can. Just let me buy some things first."

   Looking back at you, he gives you a warm smile. "Well then, I'm sorry for your inconvenience."

   You nodded. "It's fine, no worries."

   Michael turned away and was about to leave when you surprised yourself by exclaiming, "Wait!"

   Michael's head turn back. "What is it?"

  "Can I have your phone number?" You blurted and mentally slapped yourself. Why did I just do this--

   Shrugging, Michael gets out a pen and writes on your hand. You felt yourself blush when his hands touched yours.

  "Thank you.." You said and he nods.

  "Well then, I need to take Livi home soon so I'll see you around?" Michael asked me.

   "Yeah, it was nice meeting you." You replied.

    You waited till Michael and Livi left then hurried to get your phone out to input Michael's number in it. Sighing happily, you made your way to the checkout and paid for your groceries.

  At home~

   "I'm home!" You announced and your mother immediately yells back. "Welcome home!"

  She helps you with the grocery bags. "Why is this so light?" She asks and lifts both of your shopping bags easily. "Did you get the laundry detergent..?"

   You gasped. "Oh! I'm sorry! I'll go get it now!"

   As you hurried out your door, your mother sighed. "Why didn't I expect this.."

---------------------------------------------

Next is Hunter~ ;)

Anyways, thanks for reading~ Please vote and comment~ Steffan out~^.^*