~Michael's Ending~

Charity's P.O.V.~

  "Wait, Michael!" I cried, grabbing the hem of his dress shirt's sleeve. "I like you the most!"

  I could feel my heart beat rapidly and then the soft stroking of Michael's fingers through my hair.

  "Dummy," He smiles at me, probably the first genuine smile that he gave me, just like the one he gave to Livi. "I already know you did."

  A round of cheers came up from my fellow classmates and friends, even though some of them did seem a little sad. Michael swoops me up into his arms, causing the audience's cheers to become even louder.

   "Do you want to stay here or go home?" He asked me, making it seem like he wanted to leave this place as soon as possible.

  "How about you take me home?" I told him and he obligated, carrying me out of the school in a princely fashion.

  "You do know that I'm not taking you home, right?" Michael said.

  "Uh.." I actually thought he was serious about bringing me home. "Yeah, I totally knew that."

  "Totally knew that." He repeated, full of sarcasm. "Stop lying and just admit that you didn't."

  "I'm not admitting anything that I didn't think of." I stubbornly said and he sighed.

   "I'm just taking you to my house." He said, and my mind went blank. "I need to check on Livi since he had a bit of a cold and Liza is out tonight as well."

  "Is that so.." I said. "You should put me down because it'd be faster if I walked instead of you carrying me."

  "In those shoes?" Michael asked incredulously. "You're the one tripping all the way to school; don't tell me what to do like that."

  "That's true.." I said, recalling all the times Michael and Tyler had to catch me from falling down.

  "Just enjoy your time with me, alright?" He said. "You'd miss me carrying you once I put you down."

  "That's not true!" I cried and boy, was I wrong. Once we got to his house, Michael had to put me down to take out his keys and I missed his strong arms embracing me. I'm just being greedy, aren't I?

  "Make yourself at home." Michael said. "I'll just check on Livi."

  "Alright," I said as he closed the door then hurried to go find Livi. I decided to sit on his living room's couch and look at some of his childhood photos laid out on the table in front of me. Most of the pictures were Michael and Liza when they were younger, but I did catch a few of Livi since there was a bit of a difference between him and Michael.

   "Sorry about that." Michael said, entering the living room after who knows how long. "Livi's asleep and Liza texted me that she won't be coming home tonight."

  "Are you just going to let her stay out?" I asked and Michael shrugged.

  "She's sort of unstoppable." Michael said. "I would try to stop her but I know that she's not the type to find trouble."

   "But it's just me and you tonight." He said, pushing me down to the couch. "Livi sleeps like a log when he's sick, so I know he won't get up anytime soon."

  "What are you doing?" I asked, my heart rate accelerating once more.

   "I'm just doing what your mom told me to do." He looks into my brown eyes. "Didn't she say something before we left?"

  "She was kidding!" I exclaimed. "There's no way she wasn't kidding."

  "But don't you want to do it with me?" He asked me, grabbing the corner of my dress, his hand resting over my thigh. "I can feel that you do."

  My breathing hitched a bit. "Yes, I do."

  "That's a good girl." He said, and leaned in for a kiss. Michael's tongue dominated my mouth and I could feel myself wanting to gasp for air even though we just kissed for a brief second. He's seriously addicting...

Time Skip~
Six Years Later~

  "Charity!" My maid-of-honour Liza cried as she entered my dressing room. "You look amazing!"

  "You're the one who chose my dress and did my make up though!" I exclaimed and she smiled.

   "You're going to make my brother a happy man once he sees you like this." She said, handing me the white bouquet to match my dress. "He won't let you sleep tonight after seeing this."

  "Liza!" I exclaimed and she laughed.

  "I came to tell you that the ceremony is about to start." She said and I got up slowly, trying not to ruin the beautiful gown. I walked down the hall towards the Wedding Hall, where my father stood in front of me. It took a while to talk things out with my father, with the support from Michael, but in the end, things turned out great and we have a healthy relationship again.

   "I feel sorry for giving my daughter away." My father said as I gripped onto his arm.

   "Don't be." I told him. "I'll be sure to visit you and mom when I have time."

   The wedding music began to play, and I walked down the long hall and saw Michael in his black and white tuxedo, looking more handsome than usual. My dad stops right in front of him and gives me a small smile before he transfers my hands to Michael.

   "Be sure to care for her." He told him and Michael nods before we walked down the lane to the Minister. Livi comes to us, holding the rings that we will exchange our vows on.

  Michael carefully takes the ring and slips it on my finger and I helped him with his.

  "Michael Erics." The Minister said. "Will you take Charity Noël as your lawfully wedded wife?"

  "I do." He said confidently, his whole face showing that he was happy.

   "And will you take Michael Erics as your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked me.

  "I.." I could feel tears fill my eyes from happiness. "I do."

  Cheers fill the room and Michael pulls me in for a kiss before the Minister tells him he could.

   "I swear I'll make you the happiest woman alive." Michael said as he pulled away. "Because you're going to be my greatest joy from now on."

  "Thank you for loving me."

————————————————————

   Michael's ending is the last of the solo endings! (Except surprise but that'd be hella short)

  Anyways, I really do hope y'all like this chapter especially since many of you guys seem to like Michael the most~! Please vote and comment and I'll see you in the final chapter~!^.^*